He's chuckled like something was funny as he'd put his hand on his head that a black durag was covering his waves as he's walked over ,"she's was pissy drunk last night - I wasn't going to let her drive home and kill herself or somebody or both ." He said .

"When did you have human interest of kindness , huh ?" I asked as he gave me a look ,"you jealous ?" He said as that word stung and I clenched my jaw as I focused on the t.v.

"You jealous , you want me to make it up to you ." He's climbed on the bed as I didn't pay attention to him as my body began to heat up and I didn't want to get turn on but aggression got me . He's grabbed my legs and pulled me underneath him as I stared up and rolled my eyes .

"Get away ." I said as I turned around on my stomach as that was a bag idea cause he grabbed my waist and leaned down to kiss my neck as he found my spot and I softly moaned .

"You want me to make it up to you , huh ." He's talked in my ear with his deep voice and accent as I groaned and I bit my lip as his hand went down to my but and grabbed it . I flipped over as I begin to take my shirt off cause it's was irking me so bad . Listen I haven't had it in a while and I could use some - mostly from Dave cause he got what I need .

He'd pulled my shirt down and he's kissed my stomach as my mouth open a little , as my hands feel on his durag and he's played with my panties ,"pick speed ." He mumbled as his eyes fell into mine as I thought,"slow ." I said as I wasn't in fast pace since it was morning and I wasn't feeling to hot .

He's pulled them down , as he's kissed the inside of my thighs as I moved my hips and felt my body warming up to the feelings . His hands grip my thighs as I felt mouth be place against it as I gasp as I,"fuck -" I spit out before I can even think of what to say .  His tongue moved in a slow pace , as that was exactly what I wanted . He pulled my legs back , as I didn't even know they could go that far back - but a sis was impressed.

I bit my lip as , he's looked up at me like a snack and I was craving what I been missing and it's was finally being fed to me , my back arch as each stroke was just a miracle . I can understand why Keisha was so damn crazy over Dave - he's really had the power and every other girl who had a taste of Dave . I felt that gut feeling as I just got into this and I didn't want to finish this fast but I haven't had the good in a while so I was getting tried .

The door got knocked on as I pushed Dave off of me and he wiped his mouth smirking ,"coming  ." I said as Dave did a short chuckle, as I fixed myself up and walked over to the door as I open it to reveal the girl form last night as her hair was in a messy ponytail and she's was just in a thong and bra .

She's looked at me and rolled her eyes as she's walked passed and sat on the bed with Dave as she's rubbed her hand on his shoulder ,"Hey baby , I was wondering if you want to go shopping with me today ." She asked a I folded my arms .

"Listen , I don't know ." He said said with a accent as she's poke out her lips and sat on his lap as as Dave grabbed her thighs as I stared at him . He don't need to be grabbing on her like that I mean - just cause she's was drunk and all friendly don't mean to you gotta be friendly too .

I hate friendly dudes , be all up in everyone face .

"Please ." She's begged . I got tried of it so I left the room and headed down stairs as I smelt wonderful breakfast as I made my way to the kitchen . I sat down at the island as Mila was moving around cooking it up as a smile was placed in my face .