Soon enough Jimin was bored overthinking and flickered his gaze to the book laying down on the bed, which Jungkook was reading previously. He picked it up and started reading it. It was some dumb dark themed book called Devil Incarnate.

Jimin was half way through it when he felt Jungkook shiver in his sleep. He placed the book aside and moved Jungkook's hair off his sweaty forehead and examined his face. His expression seemed like he was going through a lot of pain.

“Jungkook” Jimin called softly as he shook him.

When that didn't work Jimin called his name again louder this time and shook him a bit harder.

“I'm sorry” Jungkook said as he sat up, making Jimin frown.

“For what?” Jimin asked.

“I awoke you didn't I?” Jungkook said as he wiped of his sweat.

“No, I wasn't sleeping” Jimin cleared.

“Okay. Then you should sleep now” Jungkook said and started to climb off the bed but Jimin held his hand.

Fuck it, Jimin thought.

“What were you dreaming about?” He asked scanning Jungkook's face. His eyes widened as if he didn't expect Jimin to notice his problem.

“Nothing” Jungkook whispered while removing his hand from Jimin's grip.

“Kookie, tell me” Jimin said as he held Jungkook's hand with both his hands.

Jungkook actually considered telling everything for a second but disagreed with himself as he didn't want Jimin to pity him in any way. Also he's never disclosed his past to anyone, not his father, his friends nor his therapists. He just couldn't tell it to anyone.

“Nothing that you should be concerned with” he said and pushed Jimin's hand off his.

Leaving the truth untold.

“I'm going out” he said as he turned to the bedside drawer for his pills. He  needed them badly.

“I'm coming with you” Jimin stated and jumped off the bed and went to his closet to change into sweatpants as his shorts weren't enough to keep him warm in the outside cold breeze.

Jungkook shrugged knowing he can't exactly disagree with Jimin. He noticed the necklace his father gave him was placed in the drawer. He was skeptical on giving it to Jimin as his mother had it on her when she died. It was a bad memoir according to Jungkook so he didn’t  want Jimin to have it. He didn't want Jimin to have the same fate as his mother either.

“Maybe I shouldn't hate her this much” he muttered and pocketed the necklace.

____________________________________

*On the bEaCh*

(Pay attention to the song more at the end)

The odd couple were walking together, with a significant amount of space between them. It was like two strangers who have just met were taking a stroll. Jungkook had his hands in his pocket while Jimin had his hands folded over his chest as they walked in synchronization, steps matching each other's unconsciously.

Although the silence was calming, Jimin knew Jungkook's mind was tormented. Also Jungkook wasn't going to be the one to talk, so Jimin started the conversation.

“Who's idea was it to build this creepy house on this creepy looking isolated island?” Jimin asked as he turned his gaze to Jungkook, who smiled a little.