Chapter 19: Nine Circles

Here you guys go. Sorry, that this chapter is shorter than others. I didn't really care for this episode so only wrote the parts that I care for. Enjoy!!

*********************************

I was propped up on some pillows rubbing my stomach as I watched Elena kick the bed repeatedly. She had tried to escape only to be caught and brought back shackled. The door opened and Alister walked in. He looked directly at Elena.

"If you tear your bed apart, you'll just have to sleep on the floor." Alister said

"What do you care?" Elena asked

"I don't. But Savannah is a sensitive girl. And for some reason she's grown attached to you and your sister. She can feel you from across the compound and I need her to concentrate."

"For what?"

"The Undoing. I want her to be calm which requires you to be calm."

"You're losing control." Elena smirked "If she can sense me, then she knows that I won't let you go through with it."

Alister holds his hand out to Elena's chest and starts chanting. She starts breathing heavily and falls back on the bed.

"Elena!" I screech

I fly up off the bed only for Alister to grab me by the throat. I gasp.

"You werewolves are such an interesting species." Alister said "I wish I could spend more time figuring out which spells work on you and which don't." He sighed "The most powerful werewolves."

"We're not the most powerful." Elena gasped out keeping her eyes on me

"I didn't know how powerful I was until someone showed me. The only male witch. And the only female and twin werewolves. We have so much in common."

"You're wrong!" I choked out "We have nothing in common."
His grip tightened.

"I wonder what it would take to break you?"

"Leave her alone!" Elena shouted

Alister looked at her and smirked.

"Maybe you need to break yourself."

He let go of my throat, walked over to Elena putting a finger on her forehead.

"Novem tibi orbibus." He chanted

He pulled back.

"It will all soon be over." He said, "Enjoy your day."

He walked out. Once he left, Elena and I could move again. Elena looked at me.

"I'm going to find a way out of here." Elena said "Stay here and rest. You're going to need it if we have to run. I'll be back for you."