Chapter 14: Bad Blood

It's been three days straight that Elena and I have been searching for Malcolm Danvers; he was Jeremy's father. Jeremy had told us that Malcolm had done all of this to us. Malcolm was the one to leave Sebastian's head on my bed and he did the same to Elena with Philips head. We wanted revenge. So, I kicked in a door to a public bathroom then kicking in a stall. A mutt was sitting on the toilet. He yelled in fright. I grabbed him tossing him to Elena. She pinned him against the stalls before squeezing his throat.

"We're looking for Malcolm. Where is he?" I said

"I don't know." Mutt replied

"You have one second." Elena said

"He-he tried to recruit me. I hid instead."

"Why would you hide from Malcolm?" I asked

"I know better than to go against The Pack."

Clay walked in and looked between us. His eyes focused on Elena who was squeezing the mutts throat.

"Let him talk." Clay said

"What if I let him die instead?" Elena growled

"Oh, no, no, there's a meet-up for any Mutt that wants to join Malcolm. 4:30 at the docks." Mutt said

"How do you know that?" Clay asked

One of Malcolm's lackeys called me, um Nate--Nathan? Ferret-faced guy. He told me there'd be a meet-up for anyone who wanted to join Malcolm. They'll know where Malcolm is. I don't want any part of their crap. I heard what they did to your boyfriends. Nobody deserves to die like that."

Elena threw him away from her before storming out. I looked at the mutt.

"Some advice: run. Run as far as you can from here. It's going to get messy and a lot of people are going to die." I said

I nodded at Clay and we walked out searching for Elena.

***********************
Nick texted me asking me to meet him at the hotel. So, that's where I was now. I walked down the hotel halls looking for the room only to be shoved against a wall before my lips were claimed. I smirked into the kiss.

"Aren't we going inside?" I asked

"Of course, I just have a little kink for public places, you know?" Nick said

"Right."

I took the key from Nick and unlocked the door going in removing my jacket. Nick came up behind me and unzipped my dress then pushing the sleeves down my arms letting the dress fall to the floor. I turned around facing Nick in my bra and panties. He looked me up and down with lust in his eyes. He groaned. Moving in to kiss me, I smirked at him pushing him back. I pulled down my panties then pushed him onto the bed. He laid back on the pillows. I climbed up his body and began working on his belt only for him to capture my hands.

"I want to make this about you." Nick said

Suddenly, I'm hosted up onto Nicks face. I was a goner once I felt his tongue between my other lips. I rubbed against him moaning.

****************

About an hour later, I was dressed again and sitting on the bed. Nick walked out of the shower.

"The Meet-up's in 30. I'm meeting with Elena." I said

"Eventually you're going to have to exhale." Nick replied

"I'm fine."

"You're not fine. You're not sleeping, Makayla. You need to get rest. It's not just you anymore. It's only been three days since--