Badass Couple ⇝ Peter

PROMPT ▻ badass couple WORD COUNT ▻ 351

WORD COUNT ▻ 351

" we're a badass couple! "

Peter picked you up and spun you around, amazed that you both were now considered Avengers. His dream came true. He was fighting crime side-by-side with the love of his life. After working many hours and getting through hundreds of pieces of paperwork, you were here.

The whole and entire team smiled at the two of you, loving the admiration and support you had for each other. You both had persuaded the team to reunite, but it took time and you often had to break up some foreshadowed fights. The two of you somehow had brought them together.

"This is so awesome! Thank you, Mr. Stark!" Peter shouted, holding your head in between his hands. You smiled up at him, hating that sometimes he had to squeeze your face. It was both a blessing and a curse to have, what Peter called it, a squishy face. However, you always did the same thing to him, so you were even. His lips touched yours, arms holding you as tight as he could before reaching the point where she was squeezing the breath out of you.

"According to my findings, I discovered that your suits and pieces of tech are all out of date," Tony said, pushing both of you to a rather dark room, the rest of the Avengers following. They knew Tony had something up his sleeve but they didn't know what. "So, we had some updated pieces made for you."

The door in front of you moved around, revealing two suits perfectly stood in front of you. Peter's was gold and red, and yours were y/f/c with gold, too.

"You're joking, right?" You asked, going up to the suits and running your fingers over the intricate details. "This isー"

"Insane." Peter finished the sentence for you, looking at his own new suit. He walked over to you, wrapping his arm around you. "We're such a badass couple, my God." You let out a laugh, agreeing with Peter.

"They are one badass couple," Thor whispered to Nat.