every breath you take | p.p.

➟ word count: 1208➟ prompt: "homecoming with peter parker"➟ warnings: n/a

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

word count: 1208
prompt: "homecoming with peter parker"
warnings: n/a

※ ※ ※ ※ ※

PETER PARKER HAD prepared for this ever since school had started. At first, he ultimately believed that he would ask Liz Allen, but he soon had discovered that he was falling in love with his best friend, y/n y/l/n.

"H-Hey, y/n/n." Peter shouted over the chatter of teenagers in the lunchroom. "uh, could I talk to you for a second?"

You smiled sympathetically at him. "Is it important? I forgot to study for the history test today."

He shuffled around a bit as you stared down at the material you wished you memorized. You had been so swallowed up in your art assignment, that you had lost track of time and managed to fall asleep in a small pool of vibrant paint. With the forgotten algebra homework and attempts to get the paint off of your face, you misplaced the textbook and barely got to school on time.

You didn't get a chance to shut your textbook before Peter blurted out what he wanted to talk to you about.

"Would you go to homecoming with me, y/n?"

The pencil you were holding in your hand dropped to the table, gaze immediately noticing Peter and a bundle of your favourite flowers. From the corner of your eye, you could see Liz recording the moment, Ned and MJ smiling right beside you.

"I'm so sorry that I didn't pay attention to you for at least a minute, Peter," you started, getting up and walking over to him. "I would love to go to homecoming with you!"

Peter let out a breath of relief, happy that you didn't leave him with the first three words that slipped out of your lips.

※ ※ ※

THREE WEEKS LATER, there you were, putting the finishing touches on your look before Peter rang the doorbell and swept you away to an unforgettable night.

Just the plain thought of going with someone that you had liked for years was nerve wracking enough. Let alone the dance itself. Slipping your shoes on and taking one last glance at yourself, you nodded in acceptance.

As soon as you heard the doorbell ring, you ran over to the window, just hoping to see Peter. Surprisingly, he didn't see you. You watched him take a deep breath, his nerves getting the best of him.

Carefully getting away from the window without drawing attention to yourself, you stumbled downstairs and almost reached the door. Unfortunately, your younger sibling opened up the door, squealing when he saw his sister's best friend.

✓  spiderling  ,  t. holland imagines जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें