Smooth Sailing ⇝ Harrison

( y'all I can't find any Haz gifs so I'm a lil disappointed )

PROMPT ▻ smooth sailing
WORD COUNT ▻ 714

" that seems a little scary "

The time you spend reminiscing about your little adventure with a new friend was limited. You truly didn't want it to be, but it you couldn't control how long your cruise lasted. At first, you weren't having it at all, just wanting to go home; but as soon as you met a boy named Harrison, your whole view changed.

"The arcade is a pretty nice place if you have nothing to do," a voice said. Tearing your view away from the blue waves and looking over to your left, you noticed a guy with blonde hair and striking green eyes.

"Is it? I haven't had much time to see what this thing has to offer, maybe win me over," you smiled, trying to start the conversation with the guy. "So, what are you doing up here? I managed to find this place by fifteen minutes of walking up stairs."

He smiled, a little pink tint going up to his cheeks. "I actually followed the pretty girl up here. I'm Harrison, by the way," You looked around for a minute before realizing that the girl he was talking about was you.

"Well I'm glad that the cute boy followed me up here, even thought that seems a little scary," You both laughed, you two feeling a spark of some sort start to ignite. "I'm y/n."

Harrison's hand was lightly touching your cheek, his piercing green eyes staring into yours. A sad smile tugged at your lips, hoping that this wasn't the last time you'd see him. Even thought you discovered that you only lived an hour away from each other, the fact that he could forget about you was a little nerve wracking.

You felt like you were in some kind of romance movie, the orange sunset behind the two of you. You probably wouldn't see him tomorrow, considering you were leaving the cruise at eight in the morning, and the amount of people trying to get through crowds were insane.

"It's only the second day and I feel like I've explored the whole ship," you mumbled, leaning on your little golf club. Watching Harrison brung the club back a little bit, hitting the blue golf ball. Your jaw dropped as it went over the little hills and directly went into the little cup at the end of the green.

"No way! That means free ice cream, hell yeah!" He yelled, flinging his arms up, dropping the club on the ground. He ran over to you, happily picking you up, hearing your laugh for what felt like the thousandth time that day.

"You call me, right?" Harrison asked, now holding onto your hands. In all honesty, he though that you would forget about him.

You nodded, trying to hold back in a little laugh. "Of course! I should be asking you that question, really." He furrowed his eyebrows, wondering why you were saying that. "I'd assume you have tons of girls on your arm at home."

He shook his head, your faces closer than ever. Your heart fluttered a little bit, feeling as if his eyes put you in some type of trance. "You're the only girl that's on my mind."

You watched as Harrison stood up on the small stage, a microphone in his hand. A grin was on his face, motioning for you to go up and join him. When you shook your head, he pouted. The karaoke music started to play, the familiar and iconic Spice Girls track playing.

Covering your mouth, you started to laugh, seeing Harrison put on a tiara that was sitting on a nearby table. He sang into the microphone, sounding entirely out of tune. He walked over to you, his eyes locking with yours, dancing and singing around you.

Harrison captured your lips with his, the corners of your mouth twitching up into a smile. You realized how much fun you had during your one-week trip, and you were thankful for every minute of it.

"I'll be waiting at the sweet shop tomorrow morning, bright and early before the rush starts," Harrison explained, still holding onto your hands. "I like you, a lot."