Marriage (Jimin)

Y/N's POV
Today's my 25th birthday. Well, obviously I'm happy specially now that both my parents will be coming and my boyfriend, Jimin.

"There you go, you look like a princess." My mom says as she finishes my hair.

"Thanks mom."

"Your party will start in about 5 minutes. Get ready."

~
-Time skip-

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy..."

People started singing for me.

"Wish then blow your candle."

"I wish, me and my family will always be safe and happy. And I want to be happily married to the love of my life, Jimin."

I blow the candle and they started to clap.

"May I ask your wish, Y/N?" my dad asks.

"Its nothing really important, dad." I smile to the three of them, including Jimin.

"Then, let's eat!"

~
Were at the stage, giving speeches and stuff. Jimin was beside me.

"Hey Y/N." Jimin calls me, holding a mic.

"Yes?"

"You do know I love you right? Like, very much?"

"Of course Jimin. Why?" I say confused. He suddenly kneels down in front of me. Is... Is he...?

"Y/N, we've been together for almost 5 years and I want to spend my whole life with you. Wake up with you beside me, wake up and eat the breakfast you'll serve me, and I want you to be the best mother for my kids." He smiles, as he opens the small box in his hands and he holds my hand.

"Y/N, will you marry me and be my wife?"

This moment, I've been waiting for this. I do love Jimin. Without him, I could've killed myself, but he was there to stop me. And I want to marry him anytime because I want to be with him like what he said. So what am I waiting for?

"Of course I will Jimin." He slides the ring inside my finger and as he stands up, I quickly hug him. I hear clapping as I realize people were watching, but I didn't care.

"I'm so happy you said yes!" He says in my ear.

"Of course I will! I've been waiting for you to propose and I'm happy you did!" We both hug each other tighter.

"I love you and I love you forever and ever."

"I love you too."

~
"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride."

I smile happily as my husband lwana down and kisses me.

"I'm so happy I'm Park Y/N now."

"And I'm very happy I'm still Park Jimin." He smirks.

"Ha, ha, ha, am I suppose to laugh?" I say sarcastically as I raise my eyebrows.

"Cutie."

~
No one's POV
"Y/N, are you okay?" Jimin asks as you were feeling kind of dizzy this past few days and you start to vomit for no specific reason.

"I don't know, Jimin..." You think deep.

"Okay then. But call me when you something hurts, okay? I have to go to work." Jimin says. You nod as an answer.