Fan Meet (Rap Monster)

Y/N's POV

"Oh my gosh Y/N, have you heard about the KPOP group, BTS?!" my best friend, Angel, came in my room jumping and waiting for my answer.

"Umm, no? I don't even have an idea about KPOP. What's that about?" I answered back. But I really wasn't joking. I don't know what KPOP is. Well, I've heard it before.

"Seriously? Well, I'm telling you about it,"

"But Angel, I don't really have ti---"

"Right now."

She closes the door, sits on my bed, and calling me to sit beside her. What could I do?

She starts introducing them. Their names, arranged by age. Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Rap Monster, Jimin, V and Jungkook. She showed me individual pics of them making me interested, specially RM.

"Jungkook's the Maknae, and RM is the leader." She explains

"Ah... But, what exactly is Maknae?"
I ask.

"Oh.... That means he's the youngest among all of them."

"That's cute. But can I see more RM pics?" Asking her to show me those cute dimples of RM.

"Huh. Found your bias?"

I almost asked her what bias meant, but I remember her say it was the one you love the most.

~
"I'm so happy you actually got into BTS like me! And your a part of the ARMY now!"

"ARMY?" I ask, once again confused.

"It's their fandom name."

"Ah..."

"Oh! And your free tomorrow right? You have to be." She glares at me.

"Umm, maybe, why?"

"I'm bringing you to BTS's fan meet." Her smile appeared as she showed me two tickets to the fan meet.

"W-what? I mean, I would like to go, but what about mom? Maybe she---"