Ramen (Suga)

Y/N's POV

I've been calling Suga and he won't pick up. Damn it. I feel sad once again.

I know, he may be busy at work, but he can answer my calls while working right? 

I sigh and lay myself down in bed. Sometimes, I get myself thinking if Suga loves me. Tsk, I know it's stupid to even doubt his love, but I can't stop myself from thinking about it.

Yoongi is a person who won't marry someone he doesn't love, right?

I got up as my stomach asks for food. I hate cooking, but I'm hungry ok?

Before I could even touch the pan, I hear the door open. Must be my Yoongi baby.

I immediately went to the door, and there he is, holding a bag of... Ramen?

"Hey." he came to me and kissed me in the neck. Freak, Suga does this everyday and I'm addicted to it.

"Hey. Why'd you buy ramen?"

"I know you probably didn't cook yet. Let's just get some hot water and eat these." he said and went his way to our room. I took myself to the kitchen and got some water before putting in the kettle. 

I noticed that Suga was a little bit happy somehow. I can see it in his eyes. Hmmm, what could he be thinking? 

The water boiled and I opened the ramen packs. Ramen is pretty good and yummy. I'll never hate eating ramen.

"Done?" Suga hugged me from behind. Omo, he hates hugging me from behind. Why is he doing it though? 

"Almost. Why are rubbing my tummy?" That shocked me a bit. What's happening to Yoongi, he's acting weird.

He just shrugged. "Nothing..." that's when he showed his gummy smile. He really is acting weird. I don't get it.

The ramen was cooked and we were currently eating. All you could hear was slurping and slurping and slurping. I love noodles!

I suddenly remembered a memory me and Yoongi had before. It was my first time eating ramen.

"I told you, I can't eat ramen. It's not good for me." I still deny Yoongi's offer of ramen. It's not that I hate ramen, I just grew up with my parents somehow, not letting me eat it.

"Eat ramen or I break up with you." he glare at me. 

"Shut up. I'm not eating it okay?"

He leaned closer to me. "Eat or I kiss you." This guy, I love him haha.

"Kiss me." I said and pouted. Hehe, why eat ramen if you can have a kiss from someone named Suga?

"Not until you eat." *sigh* he gave me a choice but won't even do it. >.>

"Why are you pushing me to eat anyways."

"I won't marry someone who doesn't eat ramen." Seriously? Did he just say that?

"Y-yah, your so mean. Does that mean, you won't marry me?" I felt sad. Tsk, I thought he loves me.

"Idiot. That's why I'm pushing you to eat ramen because I want to marry someday. Why aren't you thinking?" That's when I realized it... he wanted me to eat ramen so that he can marry someday...

AAAAHHHH!!! I tried not to shout of happiness. I think I just blushed.

"C'mon, eat." He said and once more offered me the ramen. I guess I'll eat it because I love Suga and he said. he'll marry me someday if I do eat.

I slowly grabbed the ramen cup and chopsticks. It was warm and you can see that it was spicy too. 

I took a big slurp... damn, that was good. I smiled and was about to take another when...

"A cockroach!" because of shock, I "unintentionally" threw the ramen towards Suga, like literally, towards him. The ramen spilled all over him, specially his face. I was gonna say sorry when I remembered the cockroach. I looked for it and it was... a freaking toy. That's when I burst out laughing.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" I was looking at Suga who was *trusfrated* because he tried to trick me and it backfired. 

"Damn it."

I was basically laughing while eating ramen, remembering those days.

"Is ramen funny?" that's when I realized, Suga was looking at me.

"O-oh. Of course not. I remembered your epic plan that backfired haahha!" I felt so happy.

"Psh. Past is past." he said and slurps his noodles.

"Still, it's an unforgettable memory. :)"

~*~

Hey! kind of short and boring...? chapter ehehe, don't be silent reader and click the star below. Follow me to for more chapters :)

I'm open for book requests/suggestions!