Chapter Thirty-Eight

Guys, let me tell you something. This chapter right here is going to blow your mind away. Lots of tension and past mistakes will come back. A lot of people will get hurt and it'll be so shocking that you wouldn't want to read anymore. (Ok, I'm exaggerating a little). Take a look at the girl at the side, she's an important part of this chapter! Enjoy the chapter! :)

The Next Day

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

We have a week off from school, just before summer and this could've been the best time to do it. I was so relaxed and calmed. I woke up and saw Trey lying next to me and it put a huge smile on my face. I think getting back together with Trey again may have seen wrong at the time, but I'm so glad that I did it anyway. He has been so great to be and I could ask for a better and more sophiscsted boyfriend. I slipped out of bed and put on some shorts and a t-shirt. I went down to the campus cafe and got some breakfast.

After getting breakfast, I grabbed the bag and praticially raced back up to the dorm. Then I found myself bumping into someone. I picked up my bag and looked up and saw the person that I bumped into.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry.'' I said.

"No it's ok, I didn't watch where I was going." the girl said.

"No I was in a hurry." I said.

"Well a girl's gotta eat sometime right?" the girl said.

I laughed. "Yea well.'' 

The girl helped me and then I told her goodbye. I walked off and went into the dorm where I found that Trey was awake. He saw me and smiled and gave me a kiss. It was nice to feel this feeling like everything was ok and that it was going to be ok. Trey and I ate our breakfast.

Tremaine Neverson

I went back to my dorm after having breakfast with Chyna. She had to go help Nina along with Stephanie and Kate, so it was just the guys today. I opened the door to my dorm and there was some girl standing there. I was confused on why she was here and then she turned around. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw her face. It was the face that was haunting me for years.

"Lyla?" I questioned.

"Hey, Trey." Lyla said.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I came here to see you." Lyla said.

"Well you seen me now leave because I got things to do." I said.

"Oh come on, don't be like that. I came here because I needed to talk to you about what happened." Lyla said.

"There's nothing to talk about because obviously, Ivan was a better guy for you than I ever was, so there's no need to talk about it." I said looking through my clothes. 

I turned around and Lyla was standing right behind me. I stepped back a little because she got a little too close. "We were young and I was stupid to ever think that Ivan was better than you." Lyla said touching my arm.

I felt my heart beginning to beat. Every touch that Lyla gave to me made me nervous. I moved out of the way and started walking around the dorm. I couldn't believe that Lyla was here and I wondered who called her here. I haven't seen her since sophomore year and the situation that happened with Ivan. Why was she here in the first place.

"Why are you here Lyla?" I asked.

"To talk to you." Lyla said.

"Well talk because I got things to do." I said.