2 Reasons Prologue

Hey guys! I'm back with the all new lives of Chyna, Trey, and their friends. But this time, they are in college and new things are bound to happen and to stir up. There will be longer and more chapters in this sequel and I hope you enjoy!

P.S. Srry I haven't been on it's cause I needed a new laptop and I had no way of typing my stories that you guys like. But no worries, I'm back and this laptop is safe!

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

It's now fall and I can't believe that I'm starting college. I'm going to USC (University of the State of California). It'll be hard for me to go away from Nina and I know that she doesn't want me to bail out so soon. I just hope Nina will be ok while I'm gone. As long as she has Omar, then she'll be ok. 

I zipped my suitcase and looked around me as half of my room was packed up in boxes. I knew that this was the real deal and I couldn't believe it for one second. Me? Chyna Korea Santiago Jones was going to college, after all the shit I went through in high school. I just hope college will be much easier and much simpler to get through. I mean 4 fucking years of college, that sounds like a freaking death sentence. But at least, I know what I am majoring in. 

I looked at my room one last time and sighed. I grabbed my suitcase and walked downstairs, where I saw Nina and Omar waiting for me. Nina turned around and walked up to me.

"You ready?" Nina asked.

I exhaled, "I'll be as ready as I'll ever be." 

"You'll do great in college, I promise." Nina said. 

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves here." I said smiling.

"You guys ready to go?" Omar asked.

"Yea." I smiled.

Omar took my suitcase and both Nina and I walked out of the house together. As soon as I stepped outside, I became nauseous. I knew that this was the last time that I would ever be here in this house until Christmas, Thanksgiving, and spring break. I teared up a little bit and got in the car along with Nina and Omar. All three of us were driving up to California. Nina wanted to make this a road trip because we needed to spend more time with each other. I wouldn't blame her though. But all she did was talk to Omar the entire time. So I just listened to some music the whole way there.

*** ***

Hours had passed by which seemed more like days and we finally made it to USC. I got out of the car and  was shocked of how big the college was. I breathed in and out to stop my anxiety. I turned to face Nina and she walked up to me.

''I know what you are going to say." I said.

"What?" Nina asked.

"Goodbye. Nina I don't want to say goodbye because I don't know what's going to happen while I'm here. I don't want to stay here by myself where I don't know anybody. I wanna go back to Miami with you now. I don't know if I'm going to be able to do this." I said.

Nina looked at me and laughed, "That's not what I was going to say."

I looked confused, "What were you going to say then?" I asked.

"I was going to say that you will do great here. You are the first person in our family that has ever gone to college. I'm not letting you bail out because of your anxiety and plus you aren't really alone." Nina said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Turn around." Nina said.

I looked at Nina still confused and turned around. My facial expression change because I saw Stephanie and Kate. I couldn't believe that they both got accepted to USC. I ran to them and gave them hugs.

"Damn someone missed us." Stephanie said.

"You have no idea." I said sobbing and tearing up.

"We missed you too." Kate said wiping my tears away.

"You guys never told me that you were accepted to USC." I said.

"Well Nina told us and we wanted to surprise you. We both knew that you were going to bail out; so we applied and it wasn't easy getting in." Stephanie said. 

"Did anybody else get accepted?" I asked.

"Tremaine and Hakeem did." Kate said. 

"Really?" I said.

"That's it." Stephanie said. 

"Well I'm glad that you guys could be here with me." I said.

"We are too." Kate said. 

"By the way, when did you dye your hair black?" Stephanie asked.

"Yea it looks great." Kate said. 

"This is my original hair color. I dyed it blonde for some stupid ass reason, so I wanted to be natural for college and stuff." I said. 

"Ok, so we'll be on the line getting signed it. You should go back to your sister." Stephanie said.

I smiled at them and turned back. I walked over to Nina and she seemed patient. I gave her a hug and thanked her for everything. She's my sister and I would do anything for her and Nina is my  back bone for everything.

"I love you sis." I said.

"I love you too. Have fun in college." Nina said. 

"I'll have enough fun for both of us." I said. 

Nina laughed, "I bet you will." 

We pulled away and Nina got in the car. Omar appeared in front of me and smiled. Omar is like a brother to me and he makes Nina happy and that's all I wanted for her.

"Well Chyna, have fun in college." Omar said. 

"Thanks Omar, and make sure you take care of my sister." I said.

"Trust me, I will." Omar said.

I sighed and Omar and I hugged. Afterwards, he got in the driver's seat and started the engine. I watched the car drive away and onto the road. I couldn't help cry, but I knew I was going to see them again. Hopefully soon. I turned back and joined Kate along with Stephanie. We all talked while getting signed in and new schedules for the year.

Tremaine Neverson

USC? One of the colleges that I was really not forward of going too. But it's too late to transfer. It's a good thing that I had Hakeem with me to get through the next 4 years of this fucking college. I just hope things go good and if they don't......well I don't know what to do. I'm single and ready to mingle! Let's see how this college life treats me.