Chapter Twenty

Stephanie "Bi" Vincent Santiago

I was excited because it was 20th birthday. I was the second oldest and I wanted to celebrate before everyone went back to school tomorrow. I wanted to party hard and I think it was something that I needed after the internal conflicts that I've been dealing with. My eyes opened and I saw Kasey standing in the doorway shirtless leaning against the doorway.

"Morning." Kasey said.

"Hi, what are you doing over there?' I asked.

Kasey walked over to me and sat on the bed. "Happy birthday." he said handing me a box.

I smiled and looked at the box and back at Kasey. "What is it?"

"You have to see for yourself." Kasey said.

I was nervous at what it might be. I looked up at Kasey and then down at the box. I opened it and saw that it was a bracelet with his name on it. I took it out of the box and smiled. It was so nice of Kasey to do this for me. I looked up at Kasey and gave him a kiss long and passionate.

"I'm guessing that you like the present." Kasey said.

"No...I love this present." I said smiling.

Kasey smiled and kissed me again. This time he climbed on top of me and we started making out. Kasey and I's relationship has been the best and I wouldn't want to change it for the world because he's just perfect for me and I love him more than anything.

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

I woke up and turned over to see Trey lying there asleep. For some reason, I believed everything that he said to me yestraday because he seemed so vulernable and sensitive. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom and splashed water on my face. Suddenly, I felt my stomach getting naseous. I went and threw up everything that I had. Once I finished, I looked up and saw Trey sitting up with a worried look on his face.

"Are you ok?" Trey asked.

"Yea I'm ok, just a little sick that's all." I said.

"Ok, well if you don't mind, I have to go because I need to help Forrest with something." Trey said.

"Oh ok, well I'll see you later then." I said.

"Yea maybe later on tonight, I'll take you out to dinner." Trey said,

"Yea, that'll be extremely nice of you to do that." I said.

Trey walked up to me and softly pressed his lips against mine. I kissed back and then Trey walked away. I smiled and couldn't believe what was happening right now. Trey and I were back together and I was feeling extcited about that. I just couldn't shake the thought that after all the drama and pain that he put me through, that I never would've been able to be together. It's just so crazy how all of this turned out.

Stephanie "Bi" Vincent Santiago

"Are you serious?" Kate asked.

"Yea, I mean it is my birthday after all." Stephanie said.

"You are the craziest bitch that I know." Kate said.

"But if I want to do it, then I'm going to do it regardless." I said.

"Alright, let's go." Kate said.

Both of us got into her car and headed off to the tattoo and piercing parlor. I was going to get my first piercing and my 6th tattoo. But Kate was destroyed when she found out where I wanted to get my piercing. I mean I'm 20 years old for god sakes and I never got a piercing in my life. It was crazy, I know, but I didn't exactly believe in piercing just like some people didn't believe in it.

I sat down in the chair and felt nervous then I would ever be. I tilted my head back and began to pray in my head. Then I felt a sharp needle go down my back and the pain was unbearable.I screamed from time to time, but it was all worth it. I got down with me tattoo and then it was time for my piercing. I was glad that there was a woman there because no man should pierce what I was about to pierce.

Hours Later.......

8:15 pm

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

I was home all day watching tv because there was nothing better to do, but that. My stomach was still hurting from this morning and I threw up about 6 times today. Maybe I was getting sick or something because I was going back to school tomorrow. I was going to get a new schedule and change classes. But I liked my classes and being able to switch them was a major bummer for me. Then minutes later, there was a knock on my door. I got up and went to go answer the door.

"Trey, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I heard you were sick, so I brought you a couple of things." Trey said.

"What? You didn't have to that for me." I said.

"Well since this morning, I thought that I would come back and take care of you because no one would be anyways." Trey said.

"Ok fine. Come on in." I said moving out the way. 

 Trey came in and then we both sat on the couch and watched tv. Trey bought me some soup, ice cream, and herbal tea. I knew that I was sick, but I couldn't exactly be that sick. I appreciated everything that he done for me. We cuddled on the couch and watched movies together.

Stephanie "Bi" Vincent Santiago

Bang bang she faded
Bang bang she faded
Bang bang she faded (faded faded)
Shot, shot, shots fired (yeaah yeaaah)
Bang bang she faded
Bang bang she faded
Bang bang she faded (faded faded)
Shot, shot, shots fired

Told her if she drop it I'mma get it first
Make that ass go to work, now look at your shots fired
When I get it, I got your smell all on my shirt
I'mma make that pussy hurt, now look at your shots fired
My money long, my whip's grown
Yeah, I'm talking big sh-t off of pa-tron
You think you the sh-t, girl I put ya on
Put ya on (bang bang), put ya on (bang bang)
You think you the sh-t, girl I put ya on
Put ya on (hard hard), put ya on
You think you the sh-t, shot, shot, shots fired

This sound was blasting through the whole club. I felt really relieved and free. Tonight was my birthday and I couldn't believe that this was happening. I had everyone with me Kate, Kasey, Sean, Hakeem, and Forrest. I hadn't realized that Chyna or Trey were here. I couldn't believe that they forgot my birthday. Chyna has been such a jerk and I can't believe that she's supposed to be my best friend. I wish that I met Kate before I met Chyna, everything would be a lot simpler that way.