Chapter Four

Tremaine Neverson

I woke up and knew what I did last night was messed up and a major mistake. I slipped out of the bed and started getting dressed silently, but quickly. I looked over making sure that she was still asleep. I opened the door and it creaked. I looked over and she was awake......

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

My eyes fluttered as I woke up in my dorm. I turned over to my side and saw Kasey. He was awake. I smiled at him and he smiled back. We just stared at each other for a couple of moments. But then I realized that I had class in about 20 minutes. I climbed over Kasey and started to get ready.

"Where are you going?" Kasey asked.

"I have to get to class unlike you." I said.

"Oh yea today's Friday." Kasey said.

"Don't worry about it, we'll hang out tonight." I said.

"You sure about that?" Kasey questioned.

"I'm sure." I said.

"Then prove it." Kasey said sitting up on the bed.

I smiled and put on my shirt. I knew what Kasey meant, but I couldn't give him the satisfaction of making me feel guilty. I turned around and sat on Kasey's lap and then kissed him. Kasey wasn't expecting anything that I was doing, but Kasey is so seductive. Our kiss was so heavy and passionate, that we started making out. Kasey laid his back on the bed as I was on top of him. 

Though things felt really good, I had to go. I stopped everything and went to put on my shoes. I knew that Kasey was mad and didn't want things to end. I gave him a quick peck and headed out of the dorm. I ran to my next class.

***

I made to class just in time. Class didn't start for a least 10 minutes. I met up with Kate and she seemed happier than me. I smiled at her indicating that she should tell me what or why is she so happy. Before she could even tell me anything, Kimberly and her friend were talking about something or someone. I listened in and tried not to make it obvious that I was listening.

"So what is it that you need to tell me?'' the girl asked.

"Ashley, last night I had sex with this guy." Kimberly said.

"Really? What's his name?" Ashley asked

"Tremaine. Ashley, I mean he put me in positions that I didn't know existed and the places he touched felt I was in heaven." Kimberly said.

"Wow, I gotta meet this guy." Ashley said.

"Well you should come over to my dorm later, we're gonna hang out together." Kimberly said.

"Ok, that sounds cool." Ashley said.

Both of them laughed and then talked about something else. I started getting angry about the fact that Kimberly is bragging about her new sex life with Tremaine. But I couldn't believe that Tremaine and Kimberly even fucked last night. I put my head on desk and just listened to the teacher as he began to teacher. 

Kimberly S.

My plan is in motion.

I smiled as Chyna put her head down on the desk. I knew that she would've been listening in on our conversation. Kasey is mine and I will stop at nothing until I get him back. Even though, we broke up 2 years ago in junior year.

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

It was now free period and I met up with Stephanie and Kate. Once I saw them at the table, they weren't alone. They were with Hakeem and Tremaine (the man whore himself). I guess my chance of complaining was a bust. I headed over there and threw myself in the chair in-between Kate and Hakeem.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Stephanie asked.

"I can't talk about it." I said.

"Why not?" Kate questioned. 

"It's not worth talking about." I said.

"Oh come on, you can tell us we're your friends." Tremaine said.

I looked at Tremaine in disgust, "Friends?" 

"Yea we are your friends aren't we?" Tremaine questioned.

"No they are, but you aren't." I started getting loud.

"Why?" Tremaine asked.

"I don't know, if you were really my friend then you would know that your fucking one night stand with Kimberly was a fucking boundary for me." I said.

Everyone looked at Tremaine. Tremaine had nothing to say and just put his head down in shame wondering how I even knew that.

"How the fuck did you find out?" Tremaine asked.

"Kimberly is practically bragging about it. And I thought you had some good values about yourself." I said getting up and walking away.

Tremaine Neverson

I had no idea that this would happen to me. The crew were staring at me, wondering if i was going to go after Chyna and explain myself. But she is no longer my girlfriend and her selfish ass is going to have to deal with the choice I fucking make because she is not my problem anymore.

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

2 Hours Later.........

After finishing the last 3 classes, I went back to the dorm. Kasey wasn't there and it was good because I wasn't planning on staying there for that long. I changed my clothes and put on some shorts, a t-shirt, sneakers, and a hoodie. I left my dorm and the campus and headed out into the forest where Kasey took me. 

When I got there, I sat on the rock near the stream and just watched the moon thinking about Tremaine and I's relationship in the past.

Beginning of Senior Year

I turned around and saw Tremaine's car pulling up. I couldn't help but feel excited inside. He got out the car looking sexy as ever. I smiled and looked his way. Tremaine got his out of his car and put his bag over his shoulder. When he spotted me, he smiled and put his head down and back up to me. I ran over to him and jumped on him. I didn't care who was looking; I just missed Tremaine's ass so much.

"I see I was missed." Tremaine said. 

"Fuck yea!" I said.

"I missed you too babe." Tremaine said.

"How was your summer?" I asked.

"Forget that shit." Tremaine said and planted a kiss on me.

I kissed back and he pressed me against the car and continued to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him so hard. I missed Tremaine's touch and kisses. He was the best thing that ever had to me because nothing has ever come into my life except for Nina that was good.

I began to tear up at the sight of that day. I hate Tremaine so much that he basically ruined my life because of his fucking mistakes. I made one or two mistakes while in my relationship with him. I just can't believe that he sank so low when it came to Kimberly. I just want my new college life to be drama free and to not have to end up killing or brutally hurting someone.

I just looked up at the moonlight and just continued to think about my life in the past 3 years that I've spent in Miami and now in Cali.