Chapter Fourteen

Note: What do you guys think of Stephanie's advice in the previous chapter? Was she right? What about the fight between Chyna and Kim? 

Kate "Sushi" Rodriguez

I didn't understand what Forrest meant by that, until a brunette haired woman came downstairs with Forrest's shirt. She saw me and walked away. My facial expression changed and I was so pissed off. Forrest tried to explain it to me and I didn't want to hear it. He moved on and I understood that he didn't want to be with either. So I got in my car and drove back home with tears filing my eyes. I could hardly see the road and then I finally wiped my tears away a huge truck was in front of me and......

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

I was in so much pain after the fight with Kim. Nina and Omar were practically doctors cleaning me up. Once they were finally finished, my phone ringed and I answered it. It was Stephanie.

"Hey Stephanie." I said.

"You have to get to the hospital." Stephanie said.

"What? Why?" I questioned.

"It's Kate, she's been an accident." Stephanie admitted.

"What? How?" I asked.

"Apparently, she was leaving Forrest's house and was going back home and a truck hit her causing her to go down the road." Stephanie said.

"Oh my god. What hospital?" I said.

"Louisville Hospital." Stephanie said.

"I'm on my way." I said running upstairs.

I changed out of my clothes and into some baggy sweats and a wife-beater t-shirt along with my Jordan sneakers. I left the house and got in my car and started driving to the hospital. My heart was beating super fast wondering if Kate was ok. I was so nervous that her damages were bad. With all the worry that was going through my mind, I arrived at the hospital. I rushed inside and saw Stephanie waiting.

"How is she?" I asked.

"They won't let me see her." Stephanie said.

"Chyna." I heard a voice said.

I turned around and saw Sean standing there. "I got your message, what happened?" He asked.

"The doctors won't let us see her. She's been in a car accident." I said.

"Jesus!" Sean said stressing.

All three of us sat down anxiously waiting. I even started to tear up and pray silently to myself. Suddenly, the doctor approached us and we all looked alive.

"Ok Kate is stable. She has several bruises, also she has a broken wrist and 2 broken ribs. Other than that, she's going to be ok." The doctor said.

"That's great. Can we see her?" Stephanie asked.

"Only family is allowed right now." The doctor said.

Sean looked at us and we encouraged him to go ahead. We were gonna see Kate later anyways. He was sure and I said that it was ok. Sean followed the doctor and Stephanie and I just waited in the lobby until it was time for us to go and see her. As we were waiting, both of us fell asleep.

3:30 in the morning

I was sleeping and then I felt a shove. My eyes opened and I looked up and saw Trey looking down upon me. I rolled my eyes and went back to sleep. But he wasn't going to let me. He shook me making sure that I was going to wake up and he was right.

"Go away." I said.

"I brought you some coffee." Trey said.

"Why?" I questioned.