Chapter Sixteen

Tremaine Neverson

I couldn't believe that Chyna actually accepted to go out on a date with me. So to prove to her that I'm not that selfish ass person anymore, I want to recreate our very first date back in high school, but more extreme...kind of. I texted Chyna to tell her to wear a nice and pretty dress. She didn't reply, but I think she knew why. I was so excited and I needed to to give myself a grade of satisfactory.

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

Me...actually going on a date with Trey. The guy who has caused me so much pain and tears in my life. I guess I needed to go out because I've been babysitting and worrying about Kate. So I guess fun is all I need right now. I got a text from Trey telling me to wear a nice dress. I rolled my eyes and went upstairs to my room. It was now 4 and I needed to get ready in 2 hours. Well I didn't care because it was Trey and I didn't want to get all glamorous for him anyways. He meant nothing to me.

But I did get ready. I wanted to tease him letting him know that he couldn't have me anymore. So I went in my closet and picked out an outfit. I pulled out my long sleeve lace open back dress and some black heels.I curled my hair and added a little makeup. But not too much. By the time, I was done with that it was about 5:59. I guess I did need the whole 2 hours to get ready. Just then I heard the doorbell. I went downstairs and opened the door to see Trey standing there.

"Wow you look beautiful." Trey said.

"I know." I said.

"So you ready to go?" Trey asked.

"I was born ready." I said closing the door behind me.

Trey and I walked to the car and I got in the passenger's seat. Trey got in the driver's seat and we were off. I looked out of the window to ignore conversation because. All I wanted to do was have fun and avoid the awkwardness with Trey. But when the car finally stopped, I looked and saw that we were at the beach.

"Trey...what are we doing here?" I asked.

"You'll see." Trey said opening my door.

I rolled me eyes and got out of the car. When I looked up there was candles and a picnic on the sand. I wasn't dressed appropriate for this. I was super pissed and I shouldn't have listened to him.

"I'm not dressed for the beach." I said.

"You don't have to be because you're beautiful the way you are." Trey said.

"Don't try to sweet talk me." I said.

"I'm not." Trey lied.

"Yes, you are. Can we just eat?" I asked.

"Sure." Trey said.

Both of us walked over there and we sat on the blanket and we began to eat. Trey talked to me but I ignored and I knew that he wasn't going to stop. So I had to talk to him. We talked about high school and the memories. It was fun and then I lightened up a bit. We laughed and laughed and it was nice. I guess it was fun to get out of the house and not be concerned and just forget everything.

After eating and finally letting the food in our stomach disgust, we finally left. We got in his car and drove to my house. I got out of the car and Trey walked to my door.

"I had a good time." Trey said.

"Me too. I mean it was fun having dinner and talking." I said.

"Yea...well good night." Trey said bending down and kissing my cheek.

My cheeks began to fire up and I grabbed Trey's arm. He looked at me and I kissed him. He was shocked and couldn't help but kiss back. He hands fell on my waist and my arms flew arounf his neck. Then I pulled away and looked into his eyes.

"Good night." I said going in my house.

I smiled and walked upstairs to my room and thought about what I done. Then I found myself going into a deep sleep.