Chapter Eight

5 am

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

I had trouble sleeping because of the whole Tremaine thing. This guy is in my mind and I don't know why. Maybe I do have feelings for him...maybe my love for him hasn't gone away. I looked over and saw Kasey with Stephanie in his bed. Jesus! I got out of bed, put on my shoes, and headed out of my dorm. I went to Tremaine's dorm and knocked on the door.

No one answered and I was really getting irritated. I knocked on the door and then the door was opened. But it wasn't the person I wanted. There standing in front of me was Kimberly. She was naked and in Tremaine's shirt.

"Kimberly?" I questioned.

"Oh hey. What's up?" Kimberly said.

"Nothing. Just forget it." I said walking away.

I walked away in tears. I couldn't believe what I just saw because I come here trying to apologize and what the fuck do I see? My new enemy sleeping with my ex-boyfriend. God, I really hate college right now.

"Chyna!" I heard a voice yell.

I turned around and saw Tremaine running towards me. I turned around and ran away. I heard Tremaine calling my name, but I completely ignored him. I kept running until my legs weren't able to run or move anymore. But that didn't happen because I was caught and saw Tremaine in front of my face.

"Wait, wait." Tremaine said.

"Get the fuck off of my ok Tremaine!" I yelled.

"Is this some sort of joke to you?" I asked.

"No, what are you talking about?" Tremaine asked.

"I came here to try and apologize to you and I find you sleeping with Kimberly. The girl who likes you and wants to keep you away from me." I said.

"So you do want to be together?' Tremaine asked.

"I don't know maybe. Maybe I do have feelings for you, but I was scared because I didn't want to go back to same people that we were in high school." I said.

Tremaine walked up to me and cupped my face into his hands, "That's never going to happen. I promise that I will never ever do what I did to you 6 months ago."

"How can I be sure of that?" I asked.

"Just give me a chance to prove myself." Tremaine said.

I nodded my head and took Tremaine's hand off my face. I knew Tremaine wanted me to say something, but I got all the answers that I needed. I went back to my dorm and went back to bed.

Tremaine Neverson

I went back to my dorm after the internse conversation with Chyna. Kimberly was standing in the doorway still wearing my shirt. She wondered what happened and I couldn't exactly tell her because it was really none of her business.

"So you're not going to tell me what happened just now?" Kimberly said.

"Nope." I said.

"Why not?" Kimberly said.

"Because it's really none of your business." I said.

"Wait a minute, I thought we were friends here." Kimberly said.

"Look Kim we are friends and everything, but I don't think I can have sex with you anymore. I mean we can still hang out and stuff, but we can't have sex." I said.

"Ok, that's fine. You act like I was going to be mad or anything." Kimberly said.

"Well are you?" I asked.