Chapter Thirty-One

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

I came back to the dorm and found my door wide open. I quietly tip-toed into the room and found Trey on the bed with his head in his hands. I went over to him and wanted to know what was wrong.

"Trey are you ok?" I asked.

"Yea everything's fine." Trey said.

"No its not and you are going to tell me whether you like it or not." I said.

Trey took a deep breath and was very hesitant on wanting to explain things. He sighed and looked at me. That's when I noticed his bloody knuckles. Now I was really curious what happened while I was gone.

"Ivan came over abour 15 minutes ago and he pissed me the hell off." Trey said.

"What did he do?'' I asked.

"He wanted to talk to you for some reason. We talked and then he brought up Heather and Lyla." Trey said. 

"Who's Heather?" I asked.

"Let's just say that Ivan and I used to be friends and we used to make a lot of bets together causing us to get in trouble." Trey explained.

"So what happened?" I questioned.

"I had to become friends with Heather and a soon-to-be relationship formed. Heather said that I was the greatest that she ever met. But then I turned that into something ugly when I embarassed her in front of the whole school. And the look in her eye was so sad. She even told me that I was the worst guy in the world." Trey said.

"So you and Ivan used to be best friends and he made you do that to an innocent girl. Nice friendship." I said.

"Yea tell me about it." Trey said.

"So who's Lyla?" I asked.

"She was the first girl that I loved in high school. Then Ivan slept with her and it changed it her." Trey said.

''I can see that Ivan is a major asshole." I said.

"Tell me about it." Trey said.

Both of us laughed and then Trey left my dorm. I guess him and Ivan got into a fight because of how much of an asshole Ivan is. I never noticed that because I was so much in love with Ivan. I feel bad for Trey and I'm going to make this shit right for me and for my friend.

Ivan

I was cleaning the blood off of my face when the door opened to my dorm. I prayed that it wasn't Justice because she was really annoying me about the break up thing. I knew it was a wrong thing for me to do, but I needed to talk to Chyna and figure out my feelings.

"Justice I said that you needed to leave or else." I said going into the room. But it wasn't Justice that I was expecting. It was Chyna and she seemed really pissed at the moment.

"Really?" Chyna said.

"What did I do?" I asked.

"You know I didn't think that you could go no lower." Chyna said.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I asked.

"I'm talking about Trey." Chyna said.

"Oh I see. I don't know what you are talking about or what he said, but it's not true." I said.

"So you came over to my dorm and didn't rub in sleeping with Lyla, the one girl that he ever loved. You are such an asshole and I can't believe that I ever dated you." Chyna said beginning to walk away.

"I may be an asshole but you know what you are? Chyna you are nothing but damaged goods because you give up to a guy that you think deserves it and he treats you nothing but like the piece of garbage you really are." I said.

Chyna had no reaction to what I just said. But she walked up to me and slapped me in the face.  I had to admit that the slap really did hurt. I felt my cheek turn red as Chyna walked away from me. Why was I acting like this all of a sudden? Is there something wrong with me?

Tremaine Neverson

I cleaned off my knuckles as I realized that there was blood on them. I didn't know that I beat Ivan up that badly. But he deserved it, just like anything else he's going to get. I sat on the bed and then Chyna barged in the dorm. I quickly jumped and looked at Chyna's expression.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"I don't know, Ivan is such an asshole." Chyna yelled.

"Wait when did you go and talk to Ivan?" I asked.

"Just about 10 minutes ago, I wanted to go and tell him off. But instead he called me damage goods." Chyna explained.

"Damn." I said.

"Yea and now all I want to do is kick his ass." Chyna said.

"Chyna don't. We'll just have to stick together and forget all about Ivan. Both of us need to push pass the anger we have towards him." I said.

Chyna laughed and came to give me a hug. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tighter. It felt good to hug her again and I could feel her heartbeat on my chest. She pulled away and looked up at me. I gave her a reassuring smile.

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

Trey and I were hugging and I had to say that it felt good to give Trey a hug. I looked up at him and he gave me a reassuring smile. I smiled back at him and then he leaned in and gave me a kiss. It was shocking that he would do that. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck. But we stopped before things became too heated. So we just relaxed and watched some movies, until we both fell asleep.

Oh my god, you guys I published two chapters in one day. It's so exciting that I can be able to keep going with this story. Anyways, stay tuned for more drama and even some craziness coming up. So vote, comment, fan, and give feedback. Do whatever you have to do make this story go to the top!

Thanks Guys :)