Chapter Ten

Months Later......

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

Before I knew it, it has been already a couple of months in school and it was spring break. The campus allowed us to have spring break for about 2 weeks. That was really good because I missed my sister and her boyfriend Omar. They were the only family I had left ever since my mom and dad split or so I've been told. So Omar and Nina have been there for me ever since I got my acceptance letter to USC. Though Omar and Nina didn't start dating until about 5 months before then.

I closed my luggage and zipped it up. I was nervous because I haven't seen Nina nor Omar since September. So I was really excited about seeing Nina because I wanted to know what's been going on in their lives. I checked to see if I packed enough clothes for me for the next 2 weeks. I went across the hall to make sure that Kate and Stephanie were ready to go. I knocked on the door twice, and the Kate and Stephanie came out with their luggage.

"So you guys are ready to go." I questioned.

"Yea and are you?" Kate asked.

"Yea. I'm just nervous about seeing Nina after being months apart." I said. "I mean I just missed her so much."

"I know exactly how you feel because I've been away from Sean and our family for months. But it's too bad that they moved." Kate said.

"What do you mean you family moved?" Stephanie asked.

"I mean Sean still lives there, it's just that he could never move from our childhood home. We loved that house as much as we hated it. So it'll be so weird for me to go back and make it seem like it was our old lives." Kate said.

"Expect this times, we're all in relationships and having the best time in college." Stephanie said.

"Yea and everything's different now and I can't wait to get out of here. So let's go!" I said. 

Kate and Stephanie agreed with me and we all grabbed our bags and walked off the campus. We all got into Kate's car and drove off to our past. I put my earphones in and pressed shuffle on my IPhone. John Legend's Made to Love came on. I just sat back and watched the world pass by as my tunes fulfilled me. 

Tremaine Neverson

I woke up from the best dream I ever had because someone was knocking on my dorm door. I was super tired from the night before because I partied so hard, that it was impossible to even remember. I slipped out of the bed and went to open the door. I opened the door and standing in the doorway was Kimberly. I really didn't want to see her after what she did to Chyna, the love of my life. 

"What do you want?" I asked.

"We need to talk about everything." Kim said.

"There's nothing to talk about because I thought you were my friend and you only wanted me for sex and wanted me to stay away from Chyna, while she goes with some other guy. I don't even know who the fuck you are anymore." I said slamming the door in Kim's face.

I sat on my bed and just looked at the time. I was supposed to see my family for spring break. College was a reason why I couldn't stay there because of my brother's death and I needed a way to cope which lost me Chyna in the first place. 

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

I woke up and found that we all ready arrived at my house. It looked the same after I left, but much more brighter and happier. I grabbed my bag out of the trunk of the car and walked up to the front door. I knocked on the front door and Nina opened it. She looked so surprise to see me.