Chapter Two

Part 1 of 2

6:30 am

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

I woke up at 6 because I needed to start my classes. I took a shower and got dressed. I wore my black shirt, shorts, and black and white flats. I grabbed my books and bag, then headed out the door. Kasey wasn't even there when I left, but I didn't care anyways. I looked at my schedule and I had liberal arts. That class didn' start until 15 minutes. I ran across campus trying to find the class.

***

Finally after 10 minutes, I reached class. I saw a familiar face and sat next to them. I looked over and it was Kate. I didn't even know that she liked art. This is completely shocking.

"Hey." I said.

"Oh hey." Kate said.

"I didn't know you liked art." I said.

"Neither did I? But I have since I was a little girl." Kate said. 

"So why are you in this class then?" I asked.

"I wanted to get back to old roots and see if I still have the magic touch." Kate said. "What about you?"

"I like pictures and art, so I wanted to learn more about art and everything." I said.

"Great." Kate said.

After talking about that, I had to give details on what happened with Kasey and me last night. But we were rudely interrupted because someone behind us had made a comment.

"Excuse me, do I know you?" I asked.

"No you don't. But you need to stay away from Kasey." She said.

"Why? What's he to you?" I questioned.

"His ex-girlfriend." She said. 

"Oh shit!" Kate said.

"Oh yea, I've heard a lot about you miss thang. But you shouldn't worry about anything because Kasey and I are just friends. I'm sorry he didn't tell me your name." I said.

"It's Kimberly." She said introducing herself rudely.

"Good to know." I said turning back around.

I already could've felt the big tense and the fiery eyes that was burning in the back of my head. I looked over at Kate and she began to laugh. I smiled and shook my head agreeing with her laughter.

Kimberly S.

I don't know who this bitch is, she should back away from Kasey. I'm doing everything I can to get him back. I love him and I'm not ready to move on without him. I intensely looked at the back of this girl's head. I knew she knew what I was doing that because her friend was laughing her ass off. I was getting annoyed and I wanted to beat her ass up so fucking bad. I couldn't do anything about it because the teacher had already came in and began to teach.

Hours Later...

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

After 5 or 6 classes, I swear I was hungry and exhausted. I met up with Stephanie and Kate at the campus cafe. I practically threw myself into the car and both of them looked up at me surprised.

"What's wrong?" Stephanie asked.

"I'm so fucking exhausted." I said.

"For what?" Kate asked.

"You really have to ask. I've been to 5 classes and I have 3 more after this. This is my free period right now." I said.

"Well sit with us and eat something before you die." Kate said.

2 Reasons (Trey Songz)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें