Chapter Twelve

The Next Morning

Hakeem Michaels

"You know what Hakeem, we are done...and by the way I slept with Forrest, so I guess we're even." Kate said.

Those were the words that were replaying in my head all night. What have I done? I just ruined the best relationship I ever had with the most amazing girl. But one thing struck me was the name Forrest. Was this the same Forrest that supposedly died a year ago, in a car accident? I couldn't believe that he was alive and now I'm super pissed. That nigga stole my girlfriend and now I'm gonna find a way to win her back.

Kate "Sushi" Rodriguez

I woken up and saw that I was in the arms of the love of my life. I couldn't believe that I was actually was with Forrest. We were still at the old park lying on the grass. I stretched out and got up and just watched the sun rise. Then I felt a pair of strong muscular arms wrap around. I couldn't help but smiled.

"Hi." I said.

"Good early morning." Forrest said then kissing my shoulder.

"Morning. The sky looks so beautiful this early."  I said.

"Not as beautiful as you." Forrest said.

"You are so sweet." I said.

"Well I try to be. Are you sure that things are ok?" Forrest said.

"I'm more positive than I ever was in my life. I'm just glad that you were there to open my eyes to see that I could've done better." I said.

"Well I'm glad that I was able to change your mind." Forrest said.

"Trust me, you can changed more than my mind." I said.

Forrest shook his head and smile. He cupped my face into his hands and kissed me. I felt like my life was going exactly as planned and I hope Forrest and I be together forever. 

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

I woke up that morning and I was super tired. But being tired was so worth it because at least Nina and Omar got to have a night to themselves. I slipped out of bed and went downstairs into the kitchen. I saw Nina and Omar snuggling up to each other, like a bunch of high school students. I would say that it would've made me sick, but I really didn't mind it. I grabbed some coffee and headed back upstairs. Then my phone vibrated. I checked it.

Can you come over to my house? I have 2 show u something.--Trey 11:30 am

I replied.

Sure, I'll be there in about 20-30 minutes :)--Me 11:33 am

He replied.

Aight, I'll be waiting.--Trey 11:35 am

I put my phone down and quickly and carefully drank my coffee. I got into the shower and got dressed. I put on my stripped strapless dress, a denim jacket, and some flats. I put my hair in a messy bun and left the house. I didn't think that Nina nor Omar would notice that I was even gone. I started walking down the block over to Trey's house.

Tremaine Neverson

"Kim you have to get out of here!" I said.

"Why? I wanna be here with you. Are you ashamed of our relationship?" Kim said.

"We don't have a relationship! I told you that we are not friends and that I don't want to have anything to do with you.'' I said.

"Trey, do you really feel that way?" Kim said.