Chapter Thirty-Three

Ok this is kind of a little spolier for this chapter. So this chapter is going to be like how the gang used to be like before drama entered. So it'll be relaxing and calming. But there will be a little drama within the gang and you'll never guess who it will be from. Also, there will be alot of Chyna and Trey point of views (gives a little hint about the drama).

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

It was finally Friday and I knew I was happy. In the next 3 weeks, school was going to be over for the summer. This year was a bumpy one and I had 3 more years left. But tonight, everyone was going to go out together like we used to back in high school. I guess it was for a old times sake thing. It sounded really good. But I knew once the week starts again, it's back to the same routine, just until a couple more weeks. 

I was coming back to my dorm and there sitting on my bed was Trey. I was kind of shocked because he hasn't talked to me in like 2 weeks. I had no idea why and he never told me. I walked past him and put my books and bag down and started going through my clothes to figure out what I wanted to wear with the crew. 

"So you're not gonna even talk to me?' Trey questioned.

"I have nothing to say to you." I said.

"Come on, can we just talk?" Trey said grabbing my arm.

I turned around real quickly and took a step back from Trey. "Trey, we haven't talked to each other in 2 weeks and I thought we were cool and began building our friendship again." I said.

"I know, I know. It's just that I've been thinking so much about that and I can't be your friend knowing that you are going to date other dudes. I mean shit, I couldn't stand seeing you with Ivan." Trey explained.

"It's going to have to be that way. It's like everytime we get together, we end up hurting each other emotionally and mentally. I can't be with someone who does that to me." I said.

"I know. But I want us to start over like really start over. And I know that you've heard me say this time and time again, just to get you back. But. I'm really planning on help for everything to change me. I will do anything that you ask of me, no matter what it is. I love you Chyna and I swear that this will be my last chance on getting you back. And if I blow it then that's it. We're over for good and I swear we'll only be friends and I won't bother you about us ever again." Trey said.

"I don't know Trey. I mean time and time again, we hurt each other and somehow we always find our way back to each other." I said.

"Because we know we belong together." Trey said putting his hand to my face.

"Let's just see how tonight plays out first and then we'll talk about it." I said.

Trey sighed in frustration. "Fine I guess after tonight we'll talk." 

I smiled. "Ok, now can you please go and let me get ready." 

Trey didn't say another word and left the dorm. I sat down on my bed in frustration because it took him so long to finally want to admit to me that he wants to be with me. I am not saying that I should or would like too. But I don't know how having or being in a relationship with Trey will work out. 

I snapped out of my thoughts and got ready to go out tonight with everyone. I took a shower and put on leather pants, a one-shoulder crop top, and wedge sneakers. I put my hair in a neat ponytail and went to go meet everyone.

Tremaine Neverson

I was so upset that Chyna wouldn't even talk to me about us. I know I've made mistakes in the past, but I can't seem to get right with Chyna in my life. So I'm willing to do anything just to get her back. I went back to the dorm and found Hakeem and Kate. They weren't together anymore, but they were still good friends for some reason.