Chapter Thirteen

Kim S.

When I left Trey's house yesterday, I couldn't help, but feel satisfied. I know Trey still has feeling for me and I won't stop until I get what I want. Chyna doesn't deserve him because she is nothing, but a whining bitch. As soon as she sheds a single tear or shows any sign of sadness, Trey goes and is there at her every move. It's really pathetic and I hope that he picks me over Chyna.

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

I woke up the next day and I was feeling like something is going to happen today. I couldn't exactly figure out what it was, but it was going to happen. I got out of bed and went downstairs to find that no one was in the kitchen. I didn't hear any noises either. So I suspected that I was home alone. I was happy with that because now I was able to do whatever I wanted. So today was a nice day, and I decided that I was going to the beach to hang out. I grabbed a towel and extra clothes and walked to the beach.

The sun felt great on my skin as I was walking watching everyone have the best time of their lives. As I was enjoying myself, my phone vibrated. I checked it and it was a text message from Kate and she seemed like she was in a lot of trouble. I grabbed my stuff and got in my car and drove over to Kate's house.

Kate "Sushi" Rodriguez

"I'm sorry, he did what?" Stephanie questioned.
"Yea I know right." I said.

"So Hakeem came over saying that he and Forrest made a bet to see who would sleep with you first and get you to fall for them." Stephanie said putting the pieces together.

"Yep and I can't believe that Forrest would be like him. That bastard!" I said.

Suddenly, I heard my door open and then close. I looked up and saw Chyna walking in with her bikini top on and some shorts. "Sorry, what did I miss?" she asked.

"A lot apparently." Stephanie said.

"Why? What happened?" Chyna asked.

"Ok, here's how it went down. I was sitting here the other night watching tv with Forrest like any other evening. Then someone knocks on my door and it's Hakeem. He comes over claiming that he came to give Forrest money...check this...for a fucking bet." I explained.

"A bet?" Chyna said sounding confused.

"I was confused too." Stephanie said.

"A bet for what?" Chyna asked.

"A bet that Forrest and Hakeem made to see who would Kate fall for first." Stephanie said.

"Wait...Hakeem said this." Chyna said.

"Yea, is that so hard to believe?" I questioned.

"Um yea if you think about it." Chyna said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Kate come on...it's Hakeem. He'll pretty much do anything just to get you back because he's an ass." Chyna said,

"True." Stephanie agreed.

I thought about what Chyna was saying and I guess that she was right. I broke up with Hakeem 4 days ago, and he hasn't really been himself lately. I felt really stupid right now. I put my hand on my head, realizing what the fuck I had done. Ruining the best relationship I ever had was Hakeem's fault with all his lies and deceit.

"You guys...I gotta go. Thanks for the talk." I said grabbing my keys and phone.

I needed to talk to Forrest fast. I've made a terrible mistake. I got in my car and started driving over to Forrest's house.