6. Singing and Shopping

SELENA'S POV

I awoke the next morning to see a smiling Demi hovering over my face. Before I had time to react, I felt something coming up my throat and bolted to the bathroom.

I didn't have time to close the door as Demi closely and quickly followed behind me with her smile now replaced with a worried expression.

After a couple of minutes of coughing up my dinner from yesterday and of Demi patting my back, I finally felt better. I stood up and made my way over to the sink where I splashed cold water onto my face.

''Sydney..are you alright?'' Demi asked, cautiously.

I shot her a small smile and nodded. ''Must have just been something I ate last night.'' I replied with a shrug.

She stared at me for a few seconds before nodding. ''Yeah, probably. Louis isn't exactly the greatest cook..''

I gave her another small smile before making my way back into my bedroom and sitting on my bed.

''Do you feel alright to go shopping still? Because we can totally go another day.'' she said, plopping down beside me.

I nodded and layed back, sighing. ''I'll be fine. Just give me time to shower?'' I asked. I felt disgusting after just puking up my stomach's entire contents.

She smiled, ''I think that's a good idea; don't want you smelling like that all day.''

''Hey!'' I said, grabbing the nearest pillow and smacking her right in the face with it.

She laughed and rolled off my bed while I got up as well and made my way back into the bathroom to shower.

Once I came out, I got dressed in a pair of light blue denim carpis, a  navy short sleeved top that had some white writing on it, a tan scarf, and a pair of navy blue converse. I grabbed my red purse and went into the kitchen where I saw Demi sitting on the counter swinging her dangling legs back and forth as she texted someone on her phone.

She noticed me and smiled, ''You all ready?''

I responded with a nod and a short smile.

''Good, the boys will be here any minute.'' she replied, hopping off the counter.

''The boys?'' I questioned.

''Oh, yeah. I hope you don't mind, I invited Niall and Harry to help carry stuff since I figured we wouldn't be able to do it all ourselves. Plus, Harry's got a truck so his car can hold more stuff than mine.'' she responded nonchalantly.

I mentally cursed myself for not thinking of that and shot Demi a smile. ''What would I do without you?''

She smiled a big, cheesy smile at me and before she could respond we heard a car honk from outside.

We made our way outside and hopped into Harry's truck where we were greeted by a smiling Niall and Harry.

''Hello ladies.'' Niall said as he turned to look at us.

''Hey, Niall.'' Demi blushed as I gave him a slight wave.

Harry looked at me through his rear view mirror from the drivers seat and flashed me an adorable smile that caused me to blush myself. He must've noticed my cheeks brighten because his smile quickly turned into a smirk.

We began driving to a furniture and home design store that was a couple of towns over from Southport.

Harry rolled down the windows and blasted the radio as we took off, glancing at me every now and then through the rear view mirror. I would pretend to look away, like I didn't know he was watching me because I knew if we made eye contact I'd probably just blush again.