28. Parents

Selena's Point of View

I've realized over the past few weeks that life with a baby can be very chaotic. Even though Eddie is relatively good, Harry and I still end up getting fours hours of sleep a night, if we're lucky. It's worth it though, because as every mother would say -- he's seriously the cutest baby ever.

It's not just his chubby cheeks that make him cute either; it's his personality. Somehow he's adopted Harry's charm and is constantly smiling as well as laughing at the silly things Lilly does.

As if on cue, I heard the adorable sounds of laughter from both Lilly and Eddie as I turned to look at them from the backseat of Harry's car. Since the whole Christmas Eve dinner with Harry's parents got cancelled due to the baby, we decided to reschedule for this weekend.

It's a little late, seeing as it's now April, but both Harry and I didn't think it was a good idea to drive a six hour drive with a little baby in the car, so we wanted to wait a bit.

It was the first time I'd be meeting his parents, as well as Eddie, which made me extremely nervous. I've never personally spoke with his parents before, but I've heard a lot about them and I was hoping they would be as friendly as they seem.

''You okay back there?'' Harry asked from the driver's seat.

I nodded and smiled, ''Fine, you okay up there?''

He groaned, ''I would be if Gregg would stop changing the radio on me.''

I laughed as Gregg held his hands up in defense, ''Not my fault the radio plays the same damn song on every station.''

''I missed you, Gregg.'' I stated while shaking my head with a smile on my face. After New Year's, Gregg started up school again so he was out of the house -- but since he went to school so close by he did stop over from time to time so it's not like he was completely gone.

Gregg turned around in his seat and winked, ''I knew you'd come around one day, babe.''

Harry scoffed from the front seat and Lilly giggled from beside me. ''Why is your eye twitching like that, Uncle Gregg?'' she asked, which caused me to laugh even more.

Harry even let out a chuckle before focusing back on the road. We still had about another two hours before arriving to his mother's house, so I decided to take advantage of the current quietness and sneak in a few extra minutes of sleep.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

When I awoke, I noticed I was in a room that I did not know, on top of a bed that was not mine. I slowly sat up in the blue painted room and took the orange colored bed sheets off of me. As soon as I was on my feet, I noticed a huge picture on the wall across from me. I suspiciously made my way over and noticed that it was a picture of Harry and the whole gang from high school. 

Ah, so I must be in the room he grew up in..Which means I'm at his house...Which means his parents must of seen me! Oh great, they probably think I'm ridiculous and hate me for sleeping as my first impression.