32. The Wait

Harry's Point of View

Selena's been missing for almost six hours now and there hasn't been any news about her. Apparently you can't report someone missing until twenty four hours have passed, which is bullshit because she's out there somewhere and I need to find her now. 

Everyone's been trying to pitch in and help as best as they can by going around, looking for anything suspicious and asking other people if they've seen anything -- but so far there's been absolutely nothing.

I can't believe I was dumb enough to not see it coming. Of course he would come on our wedding day -- the one day when no one would expect him because everyone else was too occupied getting ready and setting up.

All I know is that I hate him, and when I find him I'm going to make sure he never comes near Selena or Eddie ever again.

It didn't take us long after we realized Selena was missing that Eddie was missing too. Apparently Dylan must of wrapped a fake baby in some blankets and swapped it in the bassinet for Eddie, because that's what we found when we looked.

Luckily everyone else was safe, but Selena and Eddie weren't, and that was seriously messing with my head.

''Hey man, we're going to find her, alright?'' Gregg said, trying to comfort me as I paced the living room. He was in charge of babysitting me since I wasn't allowed to leave. No one was letting me go out and find her because they said I wasn't in a 'good state.' But what guy would be when his fiance's crazy ex-husband kidnaps her and your child on your wedding day?

I sighed and ran a hand through my curly hair, a nervous habit I've been doing all day. My head tilted in a slight nod as a reply to Gregg since I wasn't in the mood to talk about it.

Sighing, I sat in the chair closest to the door and put my head in my hands as we continued to wait it out.

''Harry?'' Gregg stated after what felt like hours later as he shoved me hard.

I groaned, ''What?''

''Look at the TV.'' he replied urgently.

My head shot up immediately and what I saw made my heart leap with joy. The news reporter was interviewing a woman at a convenience store who happened to come upon a note Selena left in a bathroom stall, stating her name, where she was, what time it was, and what happened.

''It's her.''

Gregg smiled while nodding, ''I told you we would find her.''

''We haven't found her yet, all we know is that she's somewhere in Florida -- which isn't much to go on, but at least it's something.'' I stated, full of relief.

I then hopped up from my seat and swung the door wide open. ''Alright, let's go.''