이 - sc #2

WARNING: SMUT DO NOT READ-

special chapter #2

Jungwoo can now do many things without Lucas. He let out a deep sigh when he felt the warm water against his skin and he shut his eyes closed.

Lucas' scent lingered in the bathroom and he immedietly opened his eyes.

Lucas stripped off his clothes and he carefully slides the shower curtains open.

"Lucas- oh my god." Jungwoo tries to cover himself using his both hands.

"Why are you covering yourself?" Lucas asked while smirking and he joined Jungwoo into the shower. The warm water hit his skin and he moaned in satisfaction.

Jungwoo's face heated and he stared at Lucas who is closing his eyes slowly.

Jungwoo tried to grab the shampoo but their skin touched that sent shiver down to his spine. Lucas grabbed his arm and he opened his eyes.

"Let me do that for you." Lucas said with a smile, he grabbed the shampoo and poured a small amount of it on his hand.

He started massaging Jungwoo's scalp. The older closed his eyes and he sighed.

Lucas rinsed it quickly and he wiped Jungwoo's face using his hand.

Jungwoo opened his eyes slowly and he stared at Lucas. Lucas smiled and he bend before slamming his lips on Jungwoo's, kissing him hungrily. To his surprise, the other male kissed him back.

Lucas pulled out from the kiss to gasp for air before continuing to kiss him deeply.

He spanked Jungwoo's ass that cause him to gasp and Lucas got the chance to slide his tongue between the other male's parted lips.

He ran the tip of his tongue around Jungwoo's teeth before sucking his tongue.

Jungwoo's knees weakened, Lucas slide his hand down to Jungwoo's waist and he tightened his grip to keep him from falling.

He trailed a line of hot kissed to Jungwoo's neck. Jungwoo moaned while tugging Lucas' hair.

Lucas sucked Jungwoo's milky skin that cause Jungwoo to moan loudly in pleasure.

Lucas lifted him, he turned the shower off and he went out of the bathroom, not caring about the water dripping down from their bodies.

Lucas placed Jungwoo on the bed and he continued kissing him before going down on Jungwoo's chest.

He circled Jungwoo's nipple using his tongue and the he started playing the other one using his hand. He started biting it before trailing soft kisses down to Jungwoo's tighs.

Jungwoo's eyes were tightly shut and he can't stop himself from moaning. Lucas looked at him with a satisfied smirk. He gripped Jungwoo's member and he started licking the tip of it, tasting the pre-cum in his mouth.

"L-Lucas." Jungwoo moaned and he tugged the other male's hair.

Lucas' lips wrapped around him and he pushed his head down slowly that cause Jungwoo to arch his back and he moaned loudly as Lucas began bobbing his head.

"Oh my god." Jungwoo moaned in pleasure.

Lucas bobbed his head faster and with that, Jungwoo started thrusting on Lucas' mouth.

"L-Lucas, I'm gonna come." Jungwoo groaned.

Lucas picked up the pace that cause Jungwoo to groan loudly and he filled Lucas' mouth with his hot juice. He swallowed it and hovered over Jungwoo.

"We're not done yet." Lucas said with his deep raspy voice and he nibbled on Jungwoo's ear.

"I love you." Lucas whispered while planting soft kisses on Jungwoo's jaw.

"I love you too." Jungwoo whispered back.

He started grinding his hips that cause Jungwoo to groan, their hardened members rubbed together, creating a sexual sensations.

Lucas shut his eyes closed and Jungwoo grasped Lucas' back tightly.

It's gonna be a long night.

ㅡend of the special chapter number two。

tHIS IS THE FIRST SMUT I WROTE. FUDGE. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I PUBLISHED THIS- ASDFGHJKL. I KNOW I SUCK AT WRITING DON'T @ ME LMAO.

Make sure to read my new story titled "voice"! Thank u!