십이

chapter twelve

Lucas' phone is ringing, he groaned while opening his eyes slowly. He quickly answered when he saw the caller ID.

"Hello! what's up Kun hyung?" Lucas said cheerfully with his deep voice.

"did I woke you up?"

"yes hyung. but it's okay. why did you call me tho?"

"oh, I was wondering if you wanna go to Johnny's birthday, he wants to celebrate it with us later. Bring Jungwoo if you want."

"Doyoung will come?"

"ah yes, of course."

"but I don't want to see him for now."

"fine then, you are not going?"

"I'll think about it and I will asked Jungwoo hyung."

"okay, I'll text you the place. In case you want to come okay?"

"arraseo hyung, bye."

Lucas hanged up and he stood up from his bed lazily.

He went to Jungwoo's room. When Jungwoo saw Lucas, he stood up.

"g-good morning, L-lucas." He said with his soft voice and his toothy grin.

Lucas tackled him and they both fell on Jungwoo's bed.

"good morning." Lucas said and he nuzzled in the crook of Jungwoo's neck as he closed his eyes.

"You know Johnny right?" Lucas said, Jungwoo can feel the hot breath of the other male on his neck.

"y-yes." Jungwoo replied.

"well, it his birthday today. Kun hyung asked me if I want to go and join them to celebrate. I want to come with you but.."

"b-but what?" Jungwoo asked nervously.

"Doyoung hyung is coming too, is that fine with you?" Lucas asled worriedly.

"u-uh I d-don't know. I guess I'll just stay beside y-you."Jungwoo said and he inhaled deeply.

"so you want to go?" Lucas rolled over and he lay beside Jungwoo.

"uhm o-okay?" Jungwoo said.

"are you sure? we can stay here, if you are not comfortable with my friends." Lucas said with a smile.

"I-I'm sure b-but this time d-don't leave me." Jungwoo said with his angelic voice.

"okay then," Lucas' smile widen, he scooted forward and he cupped Jungwoo's face with his both hands. "I will stay by your side." he continued before kissing Jungwoo's forehead.

The sweet moment was cut when they heard Jungwoo's stomach growled.

Lucas laughed while Jungwoo was covering his face with his hands, he was embarrassed.

Lucas grabbed Jungwoo's hands and he stood up.

"come on, I'll cook something for you." Lucas said while chuckling a bit.

"hyung, stand up~" Lucas said, still chuckling and he started walking.

Jungwoo stood up and he followed Lucas, still blushing in embarrassment.

"what do you want to eat?" Lucas said while tilting his head.

"p-pancake." Jungwoo said.

Lucas looked at his cute hyung, he lifted him and set him on the counter near the sink.

Lucas then, smiled at him and started to make the batter for the pancake.

Jungwoo watched Lucas carefully while smiling.

"Done!" Lucas prepared the pancakes and he carried Jungwoo to his seat. Lucas sat beside him and they started eating.

"w-wow, I love t-this pancakes." Jungwoo said while clapping his hands.

"I'm glad you love them." Lucas said and he ruffled the other male's hair.

ㅡend of the chapter twelve, to be continued。