epιℓσgυe

epilogue

The sky was dark and the stars were shining.

Lucas parked the car and he looked at the sleeping male beside him. He smiled and he jumped off the car.

He opened Jungwoo's door and he ran his fingers through his hair.

Lucas leaned closer and he planted a soft kiss on Jungwoo's lips and he started patting the other male's cheek.

"Jungwoo, wake up." Lucas said.

After a minute, Jungwoo opened his eyes and he looked at Lucas, confusedly.

"Where are we?" Jungwoo asked while getting out of the car.

"In the forest, where me and mom met you." Lucas said and he grabbed Jungwoo's hand.

"I can't believe that it's been a year since we met." Lucas said and he pulled Jungwoo closer to him.

"I'm so proud of you because you have alot of improvements, You became strong." Lucas said and a single tear rolled on his cheek.

"Thanks to mom and thanks to you." Jungwoo said while caressing Lucas' cheeks.

"I love you." Lucas said.

"I love you too." Jungwoo replied while wrapping his arms around Lucas' neck.

They allow their foreheads to touch and Jungwoo closed his eyes while Lucas is staring at him.

Lucas kissed him softly and he closed his eyes. Jungwoo kissed him back passionately.

He trailed a line of hot kisses down to Jungwoo's neck. He licked the other's male neck and he started sucking it, Jungwoo moaned and his legs felt weak.

Lucas stopped and he looked at Jungwoo's face before planting a soft peck on his lips and he pulled him to the forest.

It's dark in the forest because the tall trees were blocking the moonlight. Lucas switched the fairy lights and the small speaker on.

Jungwoo gasped and he looked at the fairy lights with a smile on his face.

Lucas can't help himself but to smile and hugged Jungwoo.

They danced slowly while hugging, swaying to the music.

"No one can stop me from loving you." Lucas whispered.

Jungwoo hugged Lucas tightly and he rest his head on the other male's shoulder.

"I should thank my Mom for leaving me here in the forest." Jungwoo said with a sweet smile.

"Why?" Lucas asked softly.

"If she didn't left me here, I would not meet you. One year ago, I found my real home where I can found love and acceptance, and that's our home, Me and you with Hera." Jungwoo said that made Lucas' lips curved into a smile.

After the dance, they look at each other and Lucas leaned to kiss Jungwoo's lips, their lips fit perfectly. Every move feels so right with the person you really love.

That that time, they were both thinking the same thing,

Their hearts were owned by the right person and they want to be together until their last breath.

ㅡend of the story。

I'm sorry for the lame ending. I suck at endings for real, lmao. I can't believe this story ends. Thank you for supporting this book until the end! I jinjja love you guys. ♡

check out my luwoo ff titled "prank" and my two nomin ff titled "gift" and "voice". Thank you very much.♡