십오

chapter fifteen

Jungwoo opened his eyes and he blinked, he let them to adjust at the sunlight coming from the hospital window.

He jolted up and he started to panick when he realized that they are in a hospital.

Lucas groaned at the sudden move and he shut his eyes open.

"oh you're awake." Lucas said with a smile, stretching his arms in the air. He stood up and looked at the glistening eyes of Jungwoo. "are you alright?" Lucas asked, pulling Jungwoo close to him.

"w-what are we doing h-here? let's go h-home please." Jungwoo said and his body tarted trembling.

"are you sure? you don't want to rest before going home?" Lucas asked worriedly.

"I'll j-just rest at h-home, please." Jungwoo said with his shaky voice.

"why do you hate hospitals?" Lucas asked.

"because-"

They are both startled when someone opened the door and they saw a woman.

Jungwoo's eyes widen in shock.

"M-mom?"

"yes, it's me. how are you?" the woman said and a smile crept across her face.

Jungwoo didn't answer and he clutched Lucas' shirt.

Jungwoo's mom walked closer to them and Lucas stretched his arm to his side, protecting Jungwoo from his mother. Jungwoo hide himself behind Lucas.

"I see, you have a protector here." She said while grinning.

"do not touch him." Lucas glared at her.

"You don't have the rights to say that, I'am his mother!" The woman said, annoyed.

"and a mother has no rights to abuse her own son." Lucas said firmly.

"why? did I abuse my son?" Jungwoo's mother asked innocently, but Lucas can tell that she is faking it.

"Me and my mother saw him in a forest with cuts and bruises, and if you are not going to get your ass out of this room right now, You don't know what can I do." Lucas said seriously.

The woman's eyes widened, she slowly backed away and she put her hands up in defeat.

"right." she said with her fake smile. "bye Jungwoo, see you soon." She said and laughed evilly before getting out.

Lucas faced Jungwoo, the other male was sobbing and his tears continued to stream down from his eyes.

Lucas sighed while grabbing the other male's hand.

"hey stop crying. it's okay." Lucas said softly.

"m-my mother owned many h-hospitals." Jungwoo said and he held on Lucas' hands tightly.

"that's why you hate hospitals?" Lucas asked and he let go of Jungwoo's hand to wipe his tears.

"y-yes? and I'm s-scared of doctors." Jungwoo said, not sure of his answer.

"you don't have to be scared of doctors they will help you to feel better. let's go home if you are not comfortable here." Lucas said, pulling Jungwoo lightly and they started walking.

Lucas pay the hospital bills and they walked out of the hospital.

"by the way, why didn't you tell me you have shellfish allergy?" Lucas looked at him.

"I-I swear I d-din't know either!" He stomped his feet before continuing, "m-my mom would only a-allow me to e-eat vegetables and f-fruits." Jungwoo said with a shrug.

"You don't know how scared I'am when you fainted infront of me." Lucas said while waiting for the bus to arrive.

"I-I'm sorry, I-I won't eat s-shellfish again." Jungwoo said with a pout.

"It's okay." Lucas flicked Jungwoo's forehead and the other male scowled at him.

The bus arrived and they both hopped in. They sat in comfortable silence and they reached their home safely.

ㅡend of the chapter fifteen, to be continued。

LOOK AT THE PICTURE BELOW! LUWOO IS REAL! - I REPEAT- LUWOO IS FREAKING REAL! LMAO. 👇👇👇

I saw nct's update on twitter and I literally choked- they are holding each other's hands! I'm shaking- AHHHHHHHHH!

r they reolli holding hands or i have a poor eye sight? waaaaah!