chapter seven

Lucas have pool on their garden so he decided to make it pool party.

Lucas played the music and he switched the fairy lights and the disco lights on.

Jungwoo was still inside his room because he is nervous.

Lucas immedietly run to the door when he heard the doorbell and he opened the door, revealing his Kun hyung.

"Kun hyung!" Lucas shouted and he tackled Kun that made them both fall on the ground.

"y-yah- Lucas! you are so heavy! get off me!" Kun shouted.

Lucas chuckled while standing up and he helped Kun to stand up.

"I miss you hyung." Lucas said with a wide smile.

"miss you too. others will come later. so how can I help you?" Kun asked.

"I prepared everything." Lucas said and he held Kun's arm, pulling him to the garden.

Kun gasped and he looked at Lucas unbelievably.

"you managed to prepare all of this?" Kun asked.

"Yes."

After few minutes, they heard the doorbell, Lucas rushed to open the door and he saw seven boys.

Lucas greeted them one by one.

"no alcoholic drinks for you guys, you are still minors." Lucas said that made Mark whine.

"But hyung! we almost have the same age! I want to drink some." Mark said, earning a punched on a shoulder from Haechan.

Mark pouted and the rest chuckled at them before going to the garden.

After a few minutes, another eight guys came and Lucas greeted all of them.

They started the party and Lucas left them for a while to get Jungwoo.

Lucas saw Jungwoo sitting on his bed while fidgeting his fingers nervously.

"Hey." Lucas spoke that made Jungwoo jumped from his bed and he looked at Lucas with a faint blush creeping onto his face.

"Let's go?" Lucas asked with a warm smile.

Jungwoo stood up, slightly trembling. Lucas hugged the other male.

"hey, don't be nervous. I'll stay by your side. okay?" Lucas reassured him while hugging him closer.

Jungwoo's body calmed and Lucas looked at him.

"come on." Lucas grabbed the other male's hand and he started walking.

Lucas stopped the music and everyone looked at him.

"I would like to introduce my brother." Lucas said while smiling.

"what? you didn't tell us you have a brother?!" Kun asked, shocked.

"he's not my real brother tho, it's a long story." Lucas said.

"before continuing the party, tell us the story please." Yuta said and they all agreed.

Lucas told them the real story and he said something about Jungwoo's condition, which they accepted and they hugged Jungwoo.

They introduced themselves to Jungwoo that made him happy.

Lucas switched the music on again and the party continues. He felt an arms around his waist so he turned around and he saw Jungwoo.

"are you happy?" Lucas asked.

"y-yes." Jungwoo said.

"Hi can I talk to him?" Doyoung asked.

"sure hyung." Lucas said.

Jungwoo looked at him, brows furrowed. Lucas chuckled and he ruffled Jungwoo's hair.

"it's okay. I'll see you later." Lucas said and he kissed the other male's cheek and Jungwoo blushed furiously.

Lucas left them alone and grabbed a drink.

After a few minutes, Mark and Haechan was having their small fight because Mark was drunk, their hyungs were just laughing at them.

Jeno and Jaemin were sitting beside the pool hand in hand same with Yuta and Winwin.

Jaehyun, Jisung, Taeyong, Taeil, Ten, Johnny and Kun were eating barbecue while talking.

Lucas was talking to Chenle and Renjun, he roamed his eyes around and he became nervous when he didn't saw Jungwoo.

ㅡend of the chapter seven, to be continued。