chapter five

Lucas and Jungwoo were both eating their ice cream while walking home.

"You want to sit first? I know your foot hurts." Lucas said.

Jungwoo nodded and they sat at the bench. Lucas placed their shopping bags on the ground.

Jungwoo roamed his eyes around and he almost drop his ice cream when he saw someone.

"what's wrong Jungwoo?" Lucas asked worriedly.

"m-my mom." Jungwoo pointed at the woman standing across the street.

The woman look at where Jungwoo and Lucas sitting. Lucas stood up, facing Jungwoo and he hugged him tightly.

After few minutes, a car parked infront of Jungwoo's mom and she climbed in.

Lucas sighed and he lifted the shopping bags.

"let's go home."

--

"oh you are  so early mom." Lucas said.

"Lucas, Jungwoo, sit down please. I have to tell you guys something." Hera said seriously that made Lucas gulp.

Lucas and Jungwoo sit beside each other facing their mom.

"I need to go to America." Hera said.

"wow mom- that's your dream right?!" Lucas said with a smile.

"yeah yeah, but I can't leave you guys alone." Hera said with a sad tone.

"it's okay mom, don't worry about us. I can take care of Jungwoo. Just promise me one thing." Lucas said.

Hera looked at him curiously.

"what?" Hera asked.

"enjoy your vacation there." Lucas said with a wide smile.

"vacation? oh gosh no. I'm going there for business purpose only." Hera said.

"oh." Lucas blurted out.

"If it is okay to you. I'm staying there for three months, it's a big project actually." Hera looked at them.

"When will you go there?" Lucas asked.

"tomorrow."

"what?!" Lucas exclaimed.

"If you don't want me to go, it's fine." Hera said with a small smile.

"no, I want you to reach your dreams mom. You're not that old to achieve something." Lucas teased him and Hera slapped his arm.

"oh, I need to prepare my things. Jungwoo?"

"y-yes mom?" Jungwoo asked softly.

"Listen to Lucas and do not go outside without him okay?" Hera said in a serious tone.

"o-okay mom, I-I understand." Jungwoo said with a smile.

"well well, I'll go upstairs. take your time." Hera said with going upstairs to her room.

"Wanna watch some movies in my room?" Lucas asked and Jungwoo nodded in agreement while smiling.

Lucas started to walk but he felt Jungwoo's skinny arm wrapped around his waist.

"s-start walking." Jungwoo said with a giggle.

Lucas chuckled and he continued walking while Jungwoo was walking behind him, still hugging Lucas.

Lucas opened the door and he signaled Jungwoo to sit on his bed. He switched the tv on and searched for movies.

And he clicked the horror one.

Lucas lay down on the bed, Jungwoo looked at him at he lay down as well.

When the movie's scary part was being played, without even knowing, Jungwoo was clutching tightly on Lucas' hoodie.

Lucas laughed a bit and he hugged the other male who is trembling because he was so scared.

"You want to change the movie?" Lucas asked and he started playing Jungwoo's hair.

Jungwoo nodded and Lucas changed it immedietly.

They spend their night watching movies together while cuddling.

ㅡend of the chapter five, to be continued。