Chapter One

"Eomma?" Lucas whispered.

"what do you want sweetie?" His mom answered softly while ruffling the hair of 19 years old Lucas.

"Can we go back home?" Lucas asked, annoyed.

"no." her mother answered and she shook her head in disagreement.

"eomma, I'm so tired. d*mn" Lucas blurted out.

"language." her mother said firmly.

"where are we going?" He asked while scratching his nape and he looked at his mother.

"Forest."

Lucas was about to ask her mother a question again but the bus stopped.

"okay now, stop talking and help me carry our things."

Lucas nodded and they hopped from the bus.

The two of them went into the forest and Lucas keep asking questions to his mother. Like, why she planned to go on a forest, why they went to a forest just for a picnic, he said that they could do that on a park instead, and he said many other things.

As they walk through, they finally saw a spot. Lucas prepared the blanket and he dropped the basket on it.

He sighed and he looks at the swaying trees caused by the wind. He carefully sat down on the blanket and he looked at his mother.

"eomma, can we eat now?" he asked.

"yes, of course" his mother chuckled, knowing that Lucas would do everything just for a food.

His mother prepared the food. Before they started eating, they heard a loud cry.

Lucas and his mother stood up immedietly and they walk to the direction where the voice came from.

After a few mimutes, they saw a skinny boy with many cuts and bruises.

"what the f*ck!" Lucas shouted.

His mother gasped and she slowly kneeled infront of the guy.

"what is your name?" she gently asked.

The guy just looked at him and he didn't utter any word.

"hey, it's okay you can speak." she said softly.

"m-my mom told m-me that I-I shouldn't talk to s-strangers." He said while fiddling his fingers.

"Oh dear, I'm Hera and this is my son Lucas." she spoke softly.

Lucas sat infront of the guy too.

"now tell us your name and who did this to you?" Lucas said and he stared at the boy's eyes.

"M-my name is Jungwoo and I'am 20 years old." he said with his angelic voice. "M-my mother said that I have a p-problem that's why I act like a child. My mom did t-this to me. B-because she d-doesn't want me a-anymore. She said I c-cause too much trouble-"

Lucas cut the guy's speech.

"okay breathe Jungwoo but your mom did this to you?!" Lucas shouted.

Jungwoo looked so scared and his tears wont stop falling from his eyes.

"Do you want to come with us?" Hera said softly.

"Y-you like me?" Jungwoo asked.

"Lucas you want a little brother right?" His mom asked.

"A little brother mom. Not a guy who is one year older than me but acts like a ch- ouch" Lucas didn't have the chance to continue his sentence because his mother slapped his arm.

"Can you stand up?" Hera asked.

Jungwoo nodded and he tried to stand up but he failed.

Lucas shook his head and he carried Jungwoo into a bridal style and he started walking with his mother behind them.

Jungwoo burried his head on Lucas' chest and he clutched on his shirt tightly.

Lucas held him closer as if he was protecting Jungwoo.

"I'am your new brother from now on okay?" Lucas said showing his famous smile.

Jungwoo looked up at he smiled back to Lucas.

"r-really? wah~ I'am so happy." Jungwoo said with his soft voice.

"I guess I've got a new son." Hera said with a proud smile.

Lucas smile grew bigger as they continued walking.

end of the chapter one, to be continued。