이십일

chapter twenty- one

Lucas looked at Jungwoo who is sleeping peacefully while holding Lucas' free hand.

Lucas looked back at the road and it started to rain.

Jungwoo opened his eyes slowly and realized that they are still on the car.

"i-it's raining." Jungwoo said nervously and he started trembling.

"hey, what's happening? you like it when it rains right? why are you trembling?" Lucas asked.

"I-I suddenly remember t-the accident. p-please stop the c-car." Jungwoo said and a tear rolled on his cheek.

Lucas found a spot and he parked the car.

"oh I remember. Isn't that accident when your father died?" Lucas asked. Jungwoo nodded.

"let's wait for the rain to stop." Lucas said and he stared at Jungwoo.

"aish, I told you not to cry." Lucas wiped Jungwoo's tears.

"I-I'm sorry, I j-just can't help it." Jungwoo let out a sob.

Lucas grabbed the other male's hands and he kissed them both.

"go back to sleep." Lucas said softly but Jungwoo shook his head in disagreement

After few minutes, the rain stopped and Jungwoo calmed.

"No matter what will happen later when we reach the jail, be strong for me, okay?" Lucas said.

"w-what do you m-mean by that?" Jungwoo asked nervously while holding Lucas' hand tightly.

"the police might imprisoned me too, for a while?" Lucas said.

"n-no! t-they can't! c-can't we just go b-back home?" Jungwoo said and he started to cry again.

"I don't know hyung, I think your mom will take you back to your real home." Lucas said bitterly.

"I-I don't want that! m-my real h-home is where I-I found acceptance a-and love. And that's o-our home. Me with y-you and your mom." Jungwoo sobbed uncontrollably.

"Me and Mom loves you very much hyung, but they are taking you back from us." A tear tolled on Lucas' cheek but he quickly wiped it.

"I-I don't want that to h-happen. Can you d-do something a-about it?" Jungwoo tugged his hair in frustration.

"h-hey. stop hurting yourself." Lucas went out of the car and he opened Jungwoo's door. He engulf the other male with his strong arms and he kissed Jungwoo's head.

"we'll prove that they are wrong okay? stop crying. I'll try to find a solution. I'm being strong for mom and for you. Please be strong for us too." Lucas said.

Jungwoo continued to sobbed but after a few minutes, he fell asleep.

Lucas sighed and he kissed the older's forehead before going back to driver's seat and started driving.

--

Lucas and Jungwoo went inside the prison and Lucas asked for his mother.

"Wait are you Lucas? Hera's son?" The police asked.

"Yes, I'am." Lucas said expressionless.

The police locked the handcuffs on Lucas's wrist immedietly that made Jungwoo gasp but Lucas was still expressionless.

"Me and my mother didn't kidnap Jungwoo. Here, As you can see I have Jungwoo beside me, he's not hurt." Lucas hissed.

"Let me interview you, follow me." The police said and he guided them to the interview room.

"Bring Hera here." The police said to the other police.

After few minutes, Hera is inside the interview room too. Her eyes widened in shock when she saw the handcuffs on Lucas wrist.

They all sat down and listened to the police questions. Hera and Lucas answered them but they all stopped when Jungwoo spoke.

"M-my mom started t-to abuse me when m-my father died. S-she blamed me from it." He paused for a bit and he let out a choked sob before continuing, "I d-don't know what t-to do when s-she left me in the f-forest but Lucas and h-his mom helped me. P-please I can't g-go back t-to my mother, I'm a-afraid."

ㅡend of the chapter twenty-one, to be continued。

too much drama sorry! but-

LUWOO WHO?! 😂