십육

chapter sixteen

Lucas groaned and he can't move his body. He opened his eyes slowly and he blinked, waiting for his eyes to adjust at the brightness of the sunlight streaming through his clear window.

Jungwoo was sitting on Lucas's stomach. Lucas looked at him with wide eyes.

"w-what are you doing here?" Lucas said, sitting up that made Jungwoo to sit on Lucas' lap.

"I-I'm waiting f-for you to wake up. C-can you teach m-me how to cook p-pancakes?" Jungwoo asked with his soft voice while fiddling his fingers.

"okay." Lucas said while stroking Jungwoo's hair. "let me wash my face first. stand up buddy." Lucas smiled and he gently pat Jungwoo's back.

Jungwoo stood up as well as Lucas and he went to the bathroom.

--

Lucas prepared all the ingredients for the pancake and Jungwoo was looking at him.

"let me tie your apron, come here." Lucas said.

Jungwoo walked closer to Lucas and he lifted his arms. Lucas scooted forward, he snaked his arms around Jungwoo's waist and he placed his chin on Jungwoo's shoulder.

"there you go! now let's start!" Lucas said with his usual cheerful deep voice, leaving Jungwoo with his flustered face.

"First you have to sift the flour." Lucas said and Jungwoo followed him, he started sifting the floor.

"then add the baking powder." Lucas said.

"done?" Lucas asked.

"y-yes." Jungwoo nodded his head slowly.

"then add one some sugar and a little bit of salt." Lucas explained. Jungwoo watched Lucas first before adding sugar and salt to his mixture.

"pour the milk slowly." Lucas said and Jungwoo followed him.

"then the egg." Lucas said while focusing on his own mixture not until when Jungwoo crack the egg on the counter too hard, the egg splashed everywhere but mostly on his face.

Lucas looked at him and he started laughing.

"h-hyung why did you do that?" Lucas said while still laughing.

"I-I don't know h-how!" Jungwoo stomped his foot with a pout.

Lucas shook his head while smiling and he grabbed some napkins to wipe Jungwoo's face.

"I'll teach you." Lucas said.

Jungwoo grabbed another egg but this time, Lucas was holding his hands and he guided him how to crack the egg.

Jungwoo can feel Lucas body pressed on his back, his face heated and he looked at his side to see Lucas' face and their face were only two inches apart.

"there you go, hyung." Lucas said and he went back to his own work.

Jungwoo didn't even realize that the egg was cracked because he was too busy looking at Lucas.

"then finally, mix it." Lucas said.

Jungwoo mixed all the ingredients with a blush creeping onto his face.

"are you done?" Lucas asked and he looked at him. Jungwoo nodded slowly.

"do you want to cook it or you'll just watch me?' Lucas asked while smiling.

"l-let me cook a-at least one pancake." Jungwoo said and Lucas agreed with him.

Lucas let the slightly oiled skillet pan to be heated and he slowly poured the batter on it.

After few minutes, he flipped the pancake and waited.

He placed the pancake on the plate and he faced Jungwoo.

"now it's your turn!" Lucas said cheerfully.

ㅡend of the chapter sixteen, to be continued。