chapter two

Lucas placed Jungwoo on the blanket carefully and he ruffled his hair.

Lucas grabbed his extra shirt and he handed it to Jungwoo. Jungwoo stared at him curiously.

"Change your shirt." Lucas spoke softly.

Jungwoo raised his both hand and he looked at Lucas.

"seriously?" Lucas asked with a chuckle.

Lucas removed Jungwoo's shirt and he quickly change it.

"here have some sandwhiches." Hera gave them sandwiches.

They sighed happily and started eating.

They went silent not until Jungwoo coughed. Lucas looked at him and he realized that Jungwoo was choked because of the sandwich.

Hera handed him a bottle of water and he struggled to open it, so Hera opened it for him.

Lucas laughed while clutching his tummy and Jungwoo looked at him with teary eyes.

Hera slapped his son and Lucas sit down properly.

"sorry." Lucas said while smiling.

"c-can I call you mom?" Jungwoo said shyly while looking down and playing with the hem of his shirt

Hera looked at Lucas, and they both smiled.

"of course you can." She said and he ruffled Jungwoo's hair.

Lucas watched them with a smile creeping into his face.

A few hours later, the sky was tinted with shades of orange and yellow and they decided to go home.

Lucas kneeled infront of Jungwoo.

"a-are you giving m-me a p-piggy b-"

"yes! let's go before the sky will turn dark."

Jungwoo quicky hopped on Lucas back. Lucas stood up and Jungwoo snaked his arms around Lucas' neck, and his legs around Lucas' waist.

Hera started walking with Lucas and Jungwoo behind her.

"a-are we going to r-ride a bus?" Jungwoo asked.

"yes." Lucas answered.

"i-it's my first time." Jungwoo said softly and he rest his chin on Lucas' shoulder.

"are you kidding me?!" Lucas shouted, "unbelievable!"

"Lucas your so loud." Hera said.

"sorry mom!" he said.

A bus finally came and they climb in.

People are looking at them weirdly but Lucas didn't mind them. They found a vacant seat and sat comfortably.

Jungwoo fell asleep and he rest his head on Lucas' shoulder. Lucas rest his head on top of Jungwoo's and he fell asleep as well.

Hera looked at them with a wide smile. She fished her phone from her pocket and she took many pictures of them.

--

"welcome home Jungwoo." Hera said with a smile.

Jungwoo smiled shyly with a blush creeping into his face. Lucas placed him on the couch carefully and he switched the tv on.

"t-thank for a-accepting me." Jungwoo said shyly.

"anytime. but sweetie are you okay?" Hera asked worriedly.

"u-uh m-my wounds hurts, as well as my right foot." Jungwoo said while looking down.

"We will take you to the hospital." Hera said.

"n-no, I don't l-like hospitals." Jungwoo started sobbing.

"Oh." Hera paused a bit and the she continued speaking, "I will just call a doctor."

"o-okay mom." He mumbled cutely.

"do you want to take a bath first?" Hera asked.

"w-who will help me?" Jungwoo asked.

"Lucas will." Hera blurted out.

"what? me? mom!" Lucas groaned.

ㅡend of the chapter two, to be continued。