십일

chapter eleven

Jungwoo went outside their house but it started raining.

Jungwoo smiled as the he felt the coldness of the rain against his skin.

On the other side, Lucas just woke up and he went to Jungwoo's bedroom to check him but he haven't seen Jungwoo there. He checked the bathroom and he's not there either.

Lucas started to worry and he jumped when he heard a thunder.

He is afraid of the thunder but he the most important thing now is to find Jungwoo.

"Jungwoo!" he shouted but only silence greeted him, he gulped and hesitated before going outside.

His eyes widen when he saw Jungwoo smiling and standing under the rain.

"Jungwoo! come here!" Lucas shouted.

Jungwoo looked at Lucas and he pouted.

"It's b-been a w-while since I stayed u-under the rain." Jungwoo said.

Lucas flinched when they heard a thunder.

"J-Jungwoo just come here. please?" Lucas said with a shaky voice.

Jungwoo's brows furrowed and he tilted his head.

Another boom of thunder scared Lucas and he looked at Jungwoo with his pleading eyes.

Jungwoo approached Lucas and he hugged him.

"let's go inside." Lucas said and pulled Jungwoo inside their house.

Lucas was holding Jungwoo's hand and he is squeezing it everytime they heard a loud boom of thunder.

Lucas brought Jungwoo to the bathroom and he helped him to strip off. He filled the bathtub with warm water that will relax Jungwoo.

Jungwoo sneezes and his cheeks turned red.

Lucas sighed and he took a quick shower and he wear a comfortable clothes. He then, grabbed a thick clothes for Jungwoo.

Jungwoo sitted on Lucas' bed and he sneezed for the 'nth time.

"hyung, stay here. I'll cook soup for you. okay?" Lucas didn't wait for Jungwoo's answer and he went to the kitchen to cook.

While cooking, he felt an arms wrapped around his waist and a head was buried on his back.

"Jungwoo, I told you to stay at my room." Lucas sighed.

Jungwoo didn't answer and Lucas continued cooking.

After few minutes, Lucas prepared the soup and pulled a chair for Jungwoo to sit down.

Jungwoo sat beside Lucas comfortably and he opened his mouth.

"You want me to feed you?" Lucas said unbelievably.

Jungwoo nodded before opening his mouth again. Lucas chuckled before taking a spoonful of soup to Jungwoo's mouth.

After feeding Jungwoo and feeding his self as well, Lucas stood up to grab two glasses of water. He handed the other glass to Jungwoo and they both drink it.

Lucas opened the cabinet and he saw the lozenges. He took one and put it in Jungwoo's mouth.

"t-thanks." Jungwoo said and he followed Lucas to the living room.

Lucas switched the tv on and they both sat on the couch with the comfortable silence.

After few hours of watching, Jungwoo lay and he placed his head on Lucas' lap.

Lucas ruffled the other male's hair. Jungwoo closed his eyes with a satisfied smile on his face.

"sleep well Jungwoo."

Jungwoo fell into a deep slumber after hearing Lucas' deep voice.

ㅡend of the chapter eleven, to be continued。