삼십

chapter thirty

"Jungwoo! are you alright sweetie?" Hera ran to him and he hugged him.

"I-I'm fine but L-Lucas is still unconscious." Jungwoo broke into tears and he hugged Hera tightly.

"He'll wake up soon, don't worry. He's strong." Hera said and she kissed Jungwoo's head.

"Get some sleep. I'll wake you up when Lucas is conscious, okay?" Hera spoke softly.

Jungwoo shook his head in disagreement while crying.

"Please you need to rest, you can sleep next to Lucas." Hera said while flashing a smile.

It took a minute before Jungwoo agreed and he carefully lay down beside Lucas.

"Now sleep." Hera said.

Jungwoo held Lucas' hand and he closed his eyes. Soon, he drifted into deep slumber.

Hera sighed and she sat down on the chair beside the hospital bed.

--

"M-mom?" Lucas asked with his raspy voice.

"Lucas? You finally wake up. Do you want to eat something or drink water?" Hera asked worriedly.

"What happened Mom?" Lucas asked.

"You've been in an accident." Hera said.

"How's your head?" Hera asked worriedly.

"It's hurts, Mom." Lucas whispered.

"L-Lucas?" Jungwoo asked softly.

"Who are you?" Lucas asked, he showed a confused expression but he was just pretending.

Jungwoo looked at him with his shocked expression.

"Y-you don't know m-me?" Jungwoo asked with his shaky voice and tears started falling from his eyes.

"Don't cry hyung. I was just kidding." Lucas said with a chuckle and he wiped Jungwoo's tears using his thumb.

"I-I hate you!" Jungwoo said.

"I love you too." Lucas said with a smile and he kissed Jungwoo's hand.

"I'll buy some foods, okay? wait for me." Hera said.

She went out of the room and she closed the door slowly. Jungwoo hugged Lucas and he nuzzled his head into Lucas' neck.

"Y-You scared me." Jungwoo said and he clutched onto Lucas' shirt.

"I'm sorry." Lucas said and he pressed his lips on Jungwoo's head.

He caressed Jungwoo's back while smiling. Jungwoo looked at the other male's face and his warm lips met Lucas'.

It was a soft kiss that made Lucas smile. Lucas responded to the kiss and he caressed Jungwoo's cheek.

Lucas pulled away from their kiss and he cupped Jungwoo's face.

"You look s cute." Lucas cooed and he planted a kiss on Jungwoo's forehead.

They heard a soft knock before the door opened, revealing Doyoung.

"Here are the things that you left at the beach house." Doyoung said and he carefully placed the bags on the chair.

"Is this yours?" Doyoung asked and he lifted the snoopy plushie. Jungwoo nodded and he grabbed the plushie from Doyoung.

"Thanks hyung." Lucas said with a smile.

Doyoung smiled back and he patted Lucas on the shoulder.

"I need to go, get well soon buddy." Doyoung said before walking out of the room.

After Doyoung came out, Hera came in while bringing foods.

"Let's eat!" Hera said and she prepared the food.

"We'll go home after this." Hera said while giving them chopsticks.

--

The sky was clear and the branches of trees were swaying as the wind blows.

Jungwoo and Lucas were sitting at the backseat of the car while Hera is driving.

Lucas pulled Jungwoo closer to him and can't help himself but to smile. He planted a soft kiss on Jungwoo's forehead and he rubbed his back soothingly.

"I love you." Lucas said with his deep voice.

"I-I love you too."

ㅡend of the chapter thirty, to be continued。