chapter nine

Lucas dried off Jungwoo's hair using a towel.

"there you go hyung." Lucas said and he plopped down on his bed.

"c-can I sleep h-here?" Jungwoo looked at Lucas with his pleading eyes.

"okay." Lucas said followed by a deep sigh.

Jungwoo smiled and he lay down beside Lucas.

"a-aren't you tired?" Jungwoo asked with his soft voice.

"yes, I'm tired." Lucas shut his eyes closed but Jungwoo poked his cheek.

Lucas looked at him and Jungwoo pointed his own forehead.

"what?" Lucas asked, confused.

"m-my good night k-kiss?" Jungwoo said.

Lucas chuckled and he slowly planted a kiss on Jungwoo's forehead. He pulled Jungwoo and hugged him tightly before kissing him again on the top of his head.

"now sleep." Lucas said and he rubbed Jungwoo's back softly.

--

The sunlight showed into Lucas' room. He groaned and he opened his eyes slowly.

Lucas looked at his side and he saw Jungwoo looking at him.

"oh, good morning Jungwoo." Lucas said with a smile.

"g-good morning." Jungwoo replied.

"wanna go for a walk?" Lucas said while stroking Jungwoo's hair softly.

Jungwoo nodded and they both stayed on the bed for a few minutes before deciding to stand up.

Lucas helped Jungwoo to change his clothes and he changed his own clothes as well.

They walk hand in hand and they both have a smile on their faces.

A man bumped into Jungwoo, he was about to fall but Lucas pulled him.

The man continued walking like nothing happened.

"excuse me sir! you didn't say sorry!" Lucas shouted.

The man didn't even bother to look back. Lucas was about to chase the man but Jungwoo pulled Lucas closer.

"i-it's okay. I'm f-fine." Jungwoo said and he looked down.

"are you sure?" Lucas asked worriedly and Jungwoo answered him with a small nod.

They walked further and they saw a newly open coffee shop. Lucas and Jungwoo entered the shop and they smelled the familiar scent of coffee and breads.

Lucas ordered two coffee and two cinnamon rolls.

They both ate in a comfortable silence.

After that, they rest for a while and they continued walking.

"i love this place." Lucas said and he inhaled deeply before sitting on the bench and staring at the cherry blossom trees.

Jungwoo sat beside him and he didn't say anything.

"sorry to ask this but, why did your mother hates you?" Lucas asked. Jungwoo flinched at the question but he answered it.

"m-my father d-died and my mother s-said it is because of m-me." Jungwoo's body started trembling. It was a very sensitive subject for him but he continued speaking, "i-it was raining that d-day when I i-insisted to go t-to my favorite r-restaurant. M-my father drove me there that time but w-we bumped to another c-car. I s-survived but my f-father died." Jungwoo said with a shaky voice and Lucas hugged him.

"sorry for asking you." Lucas said and he tried to calm Jungwoo.

"i-it's okay." Jungwoo said and he buried his head on Lucas' shoulder.

"Let's buy some ice cream to cheer you up." Lucas' said with a warm smile and Jungwoo looked at him with his shining eyes.

Lucas wiped Jungwoo's tears and They went to a ice cream parlor.

ㅡend of the chapter nine, to be continued。