십칠

chapter seventeen

Jungwoo and Lucas finished eating pancakes and they cleaned the mess together.

They plopped down on the couch to watch some movie and they found 'zootopia'.

They both sat in silence while watching it.

Jungwoo automatically looked at Lucas who sobbed.

"w-why are you c-crying?" Jungwoo asked.

"I don't know, the movie is making me cry." Lucas said with a frown.

Jungwoo stood infront of Lucas and he kissed Lucas' both eyes that made the younger close his eyes. Jungwoo hugged Lucas and the younger hugged him back with a chuckle.

"I'm okay hyung." Lucas said while wiping his own tears and they continued watching the movie while cuddling.

--

"I'm home!" Hera shouted excitedly but she closed her mouth immedietly with her hand when he saw Jungwoo sleeping on the top of sleeping Lucas.

She casually fished her phone from her bag and she tip-toed. She took pictures of them and she giggled before going to the kitchen to cook.

After few minutes, Lucas woke up as well as Jungwoo.

"sleep well?" Lucas asked. Jungwoo nodded his head with a smile.

"what's that smell?" Lucas asked and he stood up to go to the kitchen.

"mom?!" Lucas shouted that made Hera jump and glare at her son.

"you scared me to death!" Hera shouted.

"sorry mom, but I thought you were staying there for three months?" Lucas asked, confused.

"why don't you want me here?" Hera asked, pretending like she was hurt.

"no mom! I was just asking!" Lucas whined at her.

"stop whining like a child Lucas! we already finished our project. By the way how's Jungwoo?" Hera asked.

"He was hospitalized and w-" Lucas sentence was cutted by Hera.

"he was hospitalized and you didn't even bother to call me?!" Hera scolded him.

"Mom, guess what? her mother own the hospital, I met her there." Lucas said.

"what did she do to you? did she hurt you or Jungwoo?" Hera asked while checking on her son.

"Mom, I'm fine!" Lucas said.

Hera saw Jungwoo looking at them. Hera smiled at him. "come here Jungwoo." She said softly.

"I heard you were hospitalized. what happened?" Hera asked.

"I-I fainted b-because I ate too m-much shellfish." Jungwoo said while fiddling with his fingers.

"you have shellfish allergy?" Hera asked and Jungwoo nodded at her.

"well good thing I haven't cooked shellfish since the time you came here. Now, let's eat?" Hera asked with a smile and the two agreed to her.

The three of them sat in silence, Jungwoo was sitting beside Lucas and Hera is sitting in front of them.

"you look cute together!" Hera said and this time, they both choked on their food.

Hera handed them with two glasses of water and she laughed at them.

"same reaction?" Hera said teasingly.

Lucas coughed before speaking, "Mom stop it!" Lucas scowled at her and Hera just laughed.

"and by the way, I forgot to tell you guys, I bought a car!" Hera said and Lucas looked at her with shock expression. Jungwoo was just looking at them while eating.

"well that's cool mom! let's go on a road trip!" Lucas said.

"I want to but I can't. I still have many work to do. If you want, you can drive the car since you took a driving lessons back then, and you can bring Jungwoo with you." Hera said.

"really mom?! thank you!" Lucas said happily and they continued eating.

ㅡend of the chapter seventeen, to be continued。

sorry for the mistakes or errors, I feel like I'am bad at writing stories.😭
here's a jaeno × renle photo for u. ❤

 ❤