039

You could say that Taehyung and Jungkook's relationship is, perhaps, better than ever. The ravenette can finally draw and show his boyfriend his drawing, because Taehyung knows already, so there's no reason to hide his drawings. When Jungkook thinks about it, he feel really stupid for being so dramatic and defensive about it, but he can't change the past.

"So, are you gonna post some nsfw drawings of us soon?" Taehyung suddenly asks Jungkook, who would lie if he said he didn't get slightly startled. He looks at his boyfriend, trying to figure out if the question was sincere or not, but he couldn't really tell by the older's expression. Taehyung's made him sound like he was joking, but his facial expression told another story.

Jungkook just realized that he's having an inner battle with himself, considering if the older was joking if he asked him about the nsfw  drawings. 'Does he knows about my sketches—'

"Kookie, why are you spacing out? It was just a simple question."

"You basically asked me if I was gonna post porn or not, which is not a simple question."

"When you mention porn, do you wanna make a sex tape, y'know, of our first time?" Jungkook didn't get startled by this, he just chocked on his banana milk "Oh my, are you okay?" the older asks, rubbing his hand slowly down his boyfriend's spine.

The ravenette wants to end his suffering right now, which is most likely impossible, since he's with Taehyung after all "Can you stop with the sexual tension? Are you horny or something?"

"What? We're at school, nothing could make me horny here," the older says, leaning towards the younger, his lips almost kissing Jungkook's ear "or besides you of course." For a short moment, Jungkook had to process the situation, he later pushes away Taehyung.

"What the fuck? Stop being so horny, you're supposed to be pure."

"I can be pure, AFTER we make the sex tape!" the ravenette is about to answer his boyfriend, however before he could open his mouth and complain, someone unknowingly cuts him off.

"Oh my, I didn't know you were an artist, Jungkook!" a boy from his class says, his tone sounding a bit surprised, but also impressed "Did you draw Taehyung-hyung— that was weird to say....." the boy mumbles the last part, which is understandable.

"Oh, it's Taehyung, yeah."

"It looks really good, but also familiar?"

Taehyung and Jungkook look at each other, awkwardly, since they obviously know why it seems so familiar "Oh, maybe you've seen my art projects?" the ravenette asks his classmate.

"Maybe, but I don't think that's why it's so familiar.."

"Oh, well I don't—"

"Ah, isn't it from that webtoon or something? The one with the characters that looks exactly like you two?"

_____________
cliche and short 😩😩💦💦👊

"Uhm, this is my bitch boy, so just leave

"Uhm, this is my bitch boy, so just leave."