033

"So.." Taehyung mutters, breaking the silence, even though the younger didn't look up. The two of them are sitting on the older's bed again, and Jungkook is just looking down at his hands, fiddling his fingers. The brunette just sighs, when he didn't get a reaction from his boyfriend "Where shall I, or we start?" he asks, again, breaking the rather awkward silence between the two.

Jungkook stops fiddling with his fingers and shrugs "I don't know, but what I know is that this 'conversation' is already pretty awkward, so what's the point?" he asks his boyfriend.

"Kookie, you know we gotta talk about this sooner or later, and it's better to get done with it... I don't want you to ignore me and keep a distance from me, again" Taehyung answers, recalling that time when Jungkook ignored him, before they ended up dating "I know you probably think it's awkward that I found your web comic, but like I said, I liked it and I don't mind that you made me the main character, I'm actually quite flattered that you did!" he adds, trying to make Jungkook feel a tad bit better.

Said boy just looks at the older, feeling guilty for that time when he ignored Taehyung "I'm sorry..." he mutters, even though he never wanted to ignore Taehyung, he just didn't know how to deal with his feelings.

"No no, why are you saying sorry? You didn't do anything wrong" the brunette says, getting closer to Jungkook and gives him a comforting kiss, on his nose "I'm the one who should be sorry, since I invaded your privacy... So I'm sorry" Jungkook leans towards Taehyung and wraps his arms around him.

"Don't be sorry, I just overreacted again and I don't wanna argue or be awkward around you, so can we just end this conversation?" Taehyung just nods, also wrapping his arms around the ravenette "Let's just do something else, and I'll try my best to not feel embarrassed about the fact that you found the web comic, okay?"

Taehyung suddenly giggles, thinking about a certain movie reference "Okay."

"I can tell that you also like the fault in our stars?"

"Yeah, and I was about to say that we're basically Hazel and Gus, but I don't want us to end up like them... Our relationship is a bit similar though!" the brunette says, with a sincerity in his voice and a content expression on his face "I love you" Jungkook got really taken aback, by the older's 'out of nowhere' statement, but decided to answer back.

Or perhaps not answer back, with words, but with actions. He places his lips on the older's, to show how much he loves him back. Let's be honest, Jungkook is too awkward to say something like that to someone, even his boyfriend, unless it's a really special 'event' or something. He's one of those kids who never told his own parents that he loves them, since that would be way too awkward, in his opinion.

______________
this sucks

______________this sucks