034

please read the author note @ the end after you've read the chapter ((;

Jungkook wouldn't say that he lied, but he still feels really embarrassed and awkward around the older, knowing that the older knew about the web comic. A comic he didn't want anyone he knows in real life to read, it's safe to say that the ravenette failed to keep the web comic away from anyone he knew.

His boyfriend read it, and Jungkook can't help but still think that the older secretly thinks he's just a creep. That thought can't leave his head, which is the reason why he rather broke his promise with his boyfriend, because Jungkook is already a bit more distant from Taehyung. He feels really guilty for that.

It's been about a week since the older's confessing and them making up right after Taehyung told Jungkook, however it really doesn't seems like that. Whenever the brunette would ask him to hang out, he came up with an excuse to not be with his boyfriend. He would just say that he got homework or an upcoming test, and he felt absolutely horrible for lying as well. The reason why Jungkook don't wanna hang out with Taehyung, is because he doesn't know how he will act around the older. Jungkook doesn't wanna be obvious that he's awkward, and his acting skills aren't too good either.

He's actually doing homework though, which is why he wouldn't say that he lies straight up in his boyfriend face and for the first time, Jungkook thanks his teacher for giving them extra homework. Since he will just feel more guilty, if he didn't do the stuff he told Taehyung, to avoid him.

"He's avoiding me again, even though he promised not to...." Taehyung says quietly, looking down at his hands in his lap. He got a hurt tone in his voice and a rather, devastated, expression on his face, since he really believed the younger. The brunette gets more and more attached to his boyfriend whenever he's with him, he learns new things about Jungkook often, even though he knows a lot about him.

Jimin looks over at his friend, giving him a comforting smile "I'm sure he got his own reasons, like did you even ask him about it? You usually don't ask people about stuff like that."

"I didn't ask him why, but I already know why he avoids me... My problem is that he promised not to avoid me after we talked about that stuff."

"What stuff?"

"I don't think Jungkook would like me to tell you."

"Why? I'm still his friend, and your friend, even though I'm quite busy."

"Yeah, yeah, but Jungkook didn't tell me this, I accidentally found out."

"Oh."

_____________
here's a little filler, I guess

but guys, I got a question for y'all, kinda okay yes

so, I'm updating on three of my fan fictions from time to time, which are this one, "Chil sung pa punk" and "time travel"

I'm focusing more on this one at the moment though, since more people read this one atm

anyway, as y'all know, I'm gonna end this book in the near future, so I need help to decide what my next fan fiction gonna be about (((: I got some ideas;))

zombie apocalypse!taekook au thing (:

okay, so I started watching the walking dead again lately, so I really want to write a story or a one shot

about taekook in a zombie apocalypse basically —

alpha/beta/omega werewolves!taekook au

I usually don't enjoy reading these kinda stuff, cuz the stories are mostly cringy and only about heats etc, however I've read a lot of well written stories with the abo thing

so I wanna write one as well, and I'm pretty sure I would write like a royal, game of thrones ish story, just with taekook and the abo stuff ((: —

A.I!Jungkook and human!Taehyung au

so, if you don't know what A.I means, it means "Artificial intelligence" which is intelligence demonstrated by machines

anyway, my plan is that jungkook is gonna be an A.I robot or basically a new project, and taehyung is the person who's chosen to test the capabilities to jungkook

after a while, jungkook starts to show affection and love towards taehyung, who's conflicted, since he doesn't know if jungkook means it or not

cuz he's a robot I'm —

a basic social media!taekook au

ok, the reason why I'm putting this here, is because both "chil sung pa punk" and "time travel" are a bit tiring to write, cuz I'm trying to put some effort into them (:

so it could be nice to just have a book, where you basically can shit post, but still make a story —

yeah, tell me which one you think sounded most interesting thanks