001

No prologue.

Jungkook had recently moved from Busan to Daegu, which meant that he had to change high school as well.

Today was the first day of the new semester and at the new school, the only thing that was positive about the whole thing, was that the uniforms at Jungkook's new school looked so much better than the ones at his old school.

That's the only thought that went trough his head, as he was changing into the new uniform, he also noticed that it was more comfortable. Could the uniform be any better? Probably not.

Since the 16 year old had already packed the his school bag the day before, he didn't have to worry about anything and he had all the books he'll need later. The school sent a e-mail to his father, informing him about what Jungkook will need and where he can get it.

He was already satisfied with the school, even though he haven't even seen the school in real life. Jungkook just hoped the school and people there were as nice as they seem.

When he was about to leave his bedroom, he saw one thing he almost forgot "I would've literally killed myself if I forgot that," the young student mutters as he grabs his almost forgotten sketchbook, which was laying on top of his desk.

Jungkook could never go anywhere without it, since he would always draw quick sketches of people and different things that inspire him. He wants to make a web comic sometime, so he tries his best to get the motivation and inspiration to actually start.

He got a drawing tablet, which he use to draw fanart of his favorite actors and idols and he post them on his instagram when they're done. Jungkook never expected to get over 500 followers, but he actually got nearly 10 000 followers at the moment and it just keeps going.

"Jungkook, eat some breakfast before you leave!" his dad shouts from downstairs, since he's the one usually making the food in the house. Mr.Jung is too busy to make food, since he's a doctor who usually take night shifts, but Mr.Jeon's cooking is better anyway.

At least in Jungkook's opinion.

He quickly put the huge and almost filled up sketchbook in his bag, before yelling a "I'm coming!" and walks downstairs. "It smells amazing" he mutters when he smells the breakfast, but when he sees it, Jungkook got immediately hungry.

It was 10 minutes before he had to leave, so he could enjoy his breakfast this morning. He lived closer to his new school, which means that he didn't have to wake up that early and he could actually eat breakfast while sitting with the dinner table.

10 minutes quickly passed and the food on Jungkook's plate was also quickly finished "Thanks for the delicious breakfast, I expect you to make the same tomorrow," he says to his dad, who's almost done with his own food and gonna leave for work soon after his son.

"Don't be disrespectful, but sure," his dad chuckles as the other leaves the table and walks towards the door "Have a good day!"

"You too!" Jungkook shouts back, before closing the door behind him and walks to the bus stop near his house. Since the family lives in the middle of the town, they didn't have to worry about buses and such, but Jungkook's parents got their own cars anyway.

The bus arrived only a few minutes after Jungkook arrived at the bus stop, and the bus ride itself will only be about 10 minutes or less, however the young artist had to pick up his sketchbook, just incase he saw something that fascinated him.

He looked around the people around him and he saw something, or rather someone that he had to draw. It was a boy, which he guessed must be around his age and the said boy has fluffy, light brown hair and slightly tanned skin. Jungkook only saw his side profile, but that was more than enough for him right now.

Before he could finish, the bus already arrived at his school. He got up from his seat, but he felt kinda happy when the aesthetically pleasing stranger also got up from his seat. It was just then Jungkook noticed that they wore the same uniform.

'maybe I can sketch him again some time'

His thoughts were immediately interrupted some kid runs into him, so he lose his precious sketchbook on the ground "Sorry!" the guy we ran into him says and picks up the sketchbook for Jungkook "Oh my god, your drawing is amazing! I can clearly see who it is!"

"Oh, really? I just like to sketch people at the bus."

"Ah, I see, but you drew Taehyung, he's in my class," the slightly shorter male says "How old are you? Maybe we're in the same grade, even though I've never seen you before."

"That's probably because I moved to Daegu in the summer break, from Busan and I'm 16."

"I'm from Busan too, but I'm 18, so this is my last year at high school," the older boy says with a smile "What's your name? My name is Jimin."

"My name is Jungkook, but can we talk later, since class is about to start" Jimin checked the time on his phone and he nods.

"You're right, we should hurry up before we're late." 

Both of the boys managed to get to their class, right before it started. Jungkook had to introduce himself before they started the class, and to him it seems like it's a lot of nice people in his class.

'This will probably be a nice year!'

___________
hey, here's another taekook book, cuz taekook is my actual kink or something (:

also, everyone looks the same as they do today in this book, so I basically just made them younger, but yeah they look the same

cuz I'm lazy

sorry for any grammar or mistakes in general, I'll probably read over it later