028

When Taehyung and Jungkook finally walked downstairs, while making themselves mentally ready for the next events, Mr.Jeon walked inside of the house "Ah, hey Taehyung, long time no see!" he greets the younger, holding up some paper bags "I bought some food, cuz these are one of those days where I'm too lazy to make food"

"Oh, Chinese food is delicious though, so it's okay" Jungkook says awkwardly, which Mr.Joen notices right away, but decided not to question it for now. The room fell quiet, awkward silence filled the air, because no one in the room knew what to say, but Taehyung saved the day.

"Let's just go and eat, shall we?" he asks and the other two nods "Let's go then" he says, as they walk into the kitchen and prepare just plates, also some chopsticks. The food is still hot enough to eat at this moment, since Mr.Jeon bought the food in the same neighborhood as they live in. When everything were done, Mr.Jung walked into the kitchen.

The atmosphere in the room suddenly felt really awkward, but only three out of the four people there knew why. Mr.Jeon could feel the awkward tension "Hey, what's going on? Why are the three of you suddenly so awkward?"

"Eh, what do you mean awkward? Let's just eat" Mr.Jung answers, trying his best not to sound awkward. He's not feeling awkward because he saw his son kissing another boy, he's feeling awkward because the two youngest boys there were feeling awkward and tried to avoid eye contact with him.

The family of three, at the moment, and Taehyung sat down at the dinner table. Mr.Jung and Mr.Jeon sat beside each other, while the two other boys sat beside each other on the opposite of the table. All of them started eating as soon as they sat down.

"So, what did you two do today?" the only one there, who doesn't feel awkward, asks.

"What do you mean?" his son questions.

"Like, what did you do at school today?"

"Oh, it was just a normal, boring day.. It was probably the same for Taehyung, cuz school"

"I thought you were in the same grade?"

"No, I'm actually two years older than Jungkook" Taehyung says, and the older man just nods. The room fell silent again, the awkward tension also came back. Mr.Joen could clearly tell that something happened while he was gone.

"Can you guys please just tell me what happened?" Jungkook looks at his dad, a nervous expression on his face. He knew that he had to tell his dad sooner or later, because he wants to get done with it. However, he also doesn't wanna end up in an awkward situation with his other father.

Jungkook decides to be as straightforward as possible "Father saw Taehyung and I kiss a while before you came home, so that's why it's so awkward here" he says, which made everyone in the room shocked, including himself "Oh my, that was way too straight forward, but I can't the say about my relationship with Tae.." he cuts himself off when he feels tears forming in his eyes. Jungkook knew this would happen, he knew he would cry. "Sorry"

Both of his dads immediately get up from their chairs and walks to his son, since they both understood that their son is sincere. Jungkook is not the person to cry, unless he can finally get something big off his chest.

"Hey, Jungkook, it's okay" Mr.Jung says, wrapping his arms around the boy.

Mr.Jeon also wraps his around his son "It's okay, you don't have to say more? We'll always love you, even though you're dating a boy!" he jokes, which just made both Jungkook and Mr.Jung laugh "Anyway, I'm glad that you told us"

Taehyung is just sitting beside the small family, with a proud smile on his face.

______________
this was really bad written sorry

but like, I can't even come out to my own family

how do you expect me to write something good when I got 0% experience

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

ALSO I POSTED A NEW BOOK THE OTHER DAY ((((;

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.