038

After an awkward conversation, the two decided to sit down and just watch some youtube videos. Jungkook has lately become interested in a youtube channel called 'H3H3' and he just had to show their videos to Taehyung, saying that he wants a future like that with him. What he meant by that, was getting married and making interesting, to say the the least, youtube videos, but also draw.

After some videos, they decided to order some pizza "What kinda pizza do you want?" Jungkook asks the older, as he is about to dial the pizza shop's number "Pepperoni pizza, with extra cheese as always? Or should I bring up an old meme?"

"Please don't bring up the boneless pizza meme again, like it's really old and lame, you should know this, pewdiepie wannabe." Taehyung answers, and the ravenette doesn't know if it was a good thing that they made up anymore, because the insults, man. "Anyway, yeah, pepperoni and extra cheese."

Jungkook decides to not show his saltines and just calls the pizza place instead "Hey—" he gets cut off immediately, before he could gene utter another word.

"Pepperoni and extra cheese?" the man on the other lines asks "No boneless pizza today?" The couple already know who it is, it's Namjoon. They're not really friends with the guy, but after calling the pizza place so many times and spilling some jokes here and there, they've actually got to know each other. Taehyung and Jungkook also know that Namjoon got a boyfriend, Seokjin, who makes pizza at the place they work at.

"Yeah, and no, no boneless pizza today. That meme died long ago, unfortunately."

"Kookie, the meme was always dead."

"And you should blame your ass for that."

"I'm not a swedish youtuber, I'm just a simple guy, who enjoys lu by luhan." Before Jungkook could answer, he got interrupted by Namjoon, who is still on the phone.

"Anyway, we'll be there in like 20 minutes.. You should feel lucky, cuz we're actually closed right now."

"Oh okay, we'll feel lucky, see you in 20 minutes then." the ravenette said, before ending the call, now looking at his boyfriend "So, we got 20 minutes, as you probably heard, what should we do?"

Taehyung just shrugs, before learning towards the other, connecting their lips, since even though they didn't kiss too long ago, he still
missed those lips. The pair didn't even touched or talked to each for a while after all "Let's just kiss, to fix our, perhaps, problematic relationship."

"That doesn't make any sense."

"Spider-man's death didn't either."

"Hyung, I don't feel so good."

"Too soon."

_______________
y'all, I'm so stressed

because I got some really important exams at the end of the month, like those exams you take before you attend high school or whatever

oof

also, are y'all excited for the comeback in two days

cuz I'm not

I'm just stressed and dead

the teaser and comeback trailer already killed me