024

Taehyung knocks on Jungkook's front door, he and Jungkook haven't been talking to each in a few days. Because Jungkook hasn't come to school since the whole thing, and he's also not answering his phone. The older was the stressed out one now, because of the whole situation, or they whole first fight actually.

After a while someone opens the door, but this time it's not Jungkook or Mr.Jeon, so Taehyung is pretty sure it's his boyfriend's other dad "Ah, hello nice to meet you! I'm Taehyung, Jungkook's friend" he bows slightly for the older man in front of him.

"Ah, you're the neighbor? Nice to meet you! Jungkook is upstairs in his room— I'm guessing that's why you're here" the man says, and Taehyung just nods "Then why are you still standing there? Come in!" the younger did as he was told, and later walked upstairs to Jungkook's bedroom. He knocked on the door, but no one answered it.

"Maybe he's asleep?" he mutters to himself and opens the door, but the younger wasn't sleeping. He is sitting in front of his computer with some headphones on, and the only light source is from the computer screen. Jungkook is also drawing something on his drawing tablet. Before Taehyung could even look at the drawing, the tablet and computer got turned off, since Jungkook saw the older right away.

"Have you heard about privacy?" the younger asks, a bit annoyed while he turns on the light. He himself didn't know why he acted like this, since he wasn't so mad at the older after all.

Taehyung locks the door and later sits down on Jungkook's bed "It's hard for me to not walk into your room, when I knock on your door and yells out your name, but you don't even answer" Jungkook just rolls his eyes, not even sitting down beside the older, which he would usually do "And you've also done illegal things while you ignored me."

"What the hell? Illegal things?"

"You dyed your hair black, which looks too good on you and you're shirtless again for some reason" Taehyung explains, but he didn't get any kind of response, so he decided to ask a question "Can you tell me why you're mad at me and why you've ignored me the whole week? I've been so stressed out because of this, cuz I don't know what I did wrong"

Jungkook actually sits down beside Taehyung this time and a sigh escapes his lips "I don't know why I'm like this honestly, cuz I'm not really mad, but maybe a bit hurt?" he looks at his boyfriend, straight in his eyes and he could already tell the older's question "I was hurt because you thought I didn't want to be with you, even though I've kinda sacrificed a lot to be with you? That might be the wrong word, but I felt like my effort to show you how much I actually like you wasn't good enough"

The ravenette is honestly just rambling to himself at this point, and it almost looks like he was talking to himself as well. Taehyung didn't know what to do, until Jungkook looks at him again "Kookie, don't think that... I like you and I know that you like me back. When I said that I thought you want me to leave, it was because I was a bit annoyed by the fact that you ignored my texts" Taehyung explains, and the younger just nods in response "But why didn't you answer my texts this time and why didn't you come to school?"

"Ah, the day after our stupid fight, I woke up with a headache and a fever. The reason why I'm not wearing a shirt, is because it was just too hot in here and I didn't expect you to come over"

"But why didn't you answer my texts?" the older asks again.

"I didn't know what to say and I didn't want to say something that might've made the whole situation even worse, y'know"

Taehyung leans forward Jungkook, connecting their lips together, cuz he's been waiting to do that for days now and their faces were also so close, so he couldn't resist "It's okay, but I don't think you would do anything worse, so please just text me back next time, okay?"

"Okay."

____________
this is pretty messy I'm sorry

____________this is pretty messy I'm sorry

ah tb the fault in our stars