027

When Taehyung walks into the younger's room, the said boy was already rolled up in his duvet, making him look like a burrito. Taehyung would normally laugh, however right mow wasn't the right time. He walks towards the bed and wraps his arms around the burrito boy "Jungkook, it'll be okay! I promise" the younger boy just shook his head, tears filling up his eyes "Why won't it be okay? I know that your parents won't mind at all"

The two of them lay there for a while, just in silence, until Jungkook finally decided to answer, not changing their position "I know they'll support me, hell, they're gay themselves, but everything will be so awkward"

"Why?"

"Because I didn't get the chance to tell them, I didn't get the chance to come out to them properly.. I wanted to tell the both of them, but my father caught us kissing just now" when the ravenette said that, the tears that filled up his eyes, were rolling down the side of his face and his nose already became light pink.

Taehyung moves closer to Jungkook's face, and wipes away some of the tears "Is that really a bad thing though? Actions say more than words and it can also mean much more for a person. It makes more sense as well" he says, later kissing the younger's forehead "Screw words, who needs words?"

Jungkook loves Taehyung for a lot of reasons, and one of them is that the older makes him always feel better somehow. He really appreciates his boyfriend, and he couldn't ask for anything better, cuz that would be impossible. Nothing is better than Taehyung, not even is passion for drawing and playing overwatch "Words can be really nice sometimes though and words can also beat actions from time to time"

"Hm, I don't know if I agree with that"

"I got an example though"

"Tell me"

"Okay, well I love you, but I'm not ready to show you that I love you, so my words beat my actions, because I didn't do anything" Taehyung was speechless and could only stare at the younger, with a slightly shocked expression. It's not like he didn't love Jungkook, cuz to say he loved him would be an understatement. However, he never expected Jungkook, the shy-ish and awkwardly cute 16 year old, to say that he loved him out of nowhere. "Don't leave me hanging.."

"Ah, sorry, I just really didn't expect this to happen oh my god"

"Why? Because I'm just a 16 year old, who's not supposed to know what real love is—"

"I didn't say that"

"So you just don't love me?"

"That's the stupidest thing you've ever said, cuz I love you too much and I can't even explain it with words" Taehyung says, later kissing the younger's lips "I prefer actions"

"I might prefer actions as well, however not when it comes to all of this coming out bullshit.. I was finally ready to tell them and be done with it"

"Kookie, maybe it was better for your father to see us? Since even though you were ready before he saw us, it doesn't mean you would be ready to tell them, when you were actually gonna tell them" what Taehyung said didn't make too much sense to Jungkook, or he mostly thought it sounded pretty negative.

He sits up in the bed, getting out of the burrito duvet and looks at the older boy beside him "What do you mean? Why wouldn't I be ready?"

"Don't take it in a negative way, okay? I just meant that it can be really difficult to come out to your parents, like it was hard for me" Taehyung explains, sitting up as well "I know you wanted to tell them, but since your one of your parents already saw us, it might be a bit easier to come out properly?" Jungkook just sighs and the older wraps his arms around the younger "Hey, you'll be okay"

"Okay.."

"Should we go downstairs and wait for your other dad?"

"Sure"

____________
I haven't really talked about this, but hobi's mixtape killed me and that's why I don't update so much (:

the day dream mv was really good and it made me really happy, because before he posted it, some shit happened to me

however, the mv made me much more happier bless

the airplane mv is honestly just really beautiful and breathtaking odndoodfj he looks so good and the aesthetic in the music video is also really beautiful

tbh it gives me some got7 vibes, which I don't mind at all