A new beginning

~1 year later~

I woke up, ready for the day ahead. It's been a year since I left and it had flown by. But what they don't know, is that I've been with them all every step of the way. They've found each other, now it's just me left to find.

................................................................

I put in my biker boots, mouth mask and my cap and left the house. I arrived at the hall, a load of fans were leaving the building, I walked straight inside.
"Excuse me miss?!" I guard yelled, causing everyone to look at me as I continued to walk in. There I saw the boys and the girls there, talking and saying goodbye to fans.

"MISS!" The guard yelled.
"What's happened?" Namjoon asked.
"She has no pass." He said.
"I don't need one." I told him, they all looked confused. I pulled off my mask and hat to reveal my identity.
"Y/N!!!" Taehyung yelled as she jumped over the table he was stood behind, run over to me and engulfed me into a massive hug. I looked around the room and saw everyone had tears in their eyes.

"I told you I'd find you." I told him.
"I missed you so much." He told me, squeezing me even more.
"Um, Tae? Can we see her?" Lisa asked.
"Nope." He said as he continued to hug me.
"Tae it's okay." I said as I tried to puss him off slightly.
"No, you could leave again." He said, tears streaming down his face.
"Hey, I will never leave again. I promise." I reassured him. He slowly let go of me and I walked over to Lisa.
"Hey." I said and I was engulfed in a hug yet again. All the girls joined in as I said hi. They were all crying while I was standing there in shock. Did they really miss me that much?

"OH Y/N!" Jungkook yelled as he ran up to me in a fairy like manner and wrapped his arms around me.
"Umm, Jungkook? You okay?" I asked.
"OH Y/N! DONT LEAVE TAEHYUNG AGAIN! He would shut up about you for the WHOLE year!" Jungkook told me, causing me to giggle.
"Jungkook! Your dead!" Taehyung yelled as he began chasing him around the venue. We all began giggling.

"Well, at least we are all together now." I said.
"Yeah." Taehyung replied as he come over to me.

"WOW! TAEHYUNG CONTROL YOURSELF!!!!" Jimin yelled, causing us all to laugh. I really missed them, I won't leave any time soon. I just have one thought though...

What does the future hold???

A/n~
YO! That was the last chapter, sad I know 😢. The characters have had their ups and downs throughout the novella but there was an overall happy ending! Yay!

On instagram, I asked you all a series of questions of what book on wattpad you would like next. The two with the most votes were:

Angels and demons
-and-
Gangsters

Let me know in the comments what one you would all like.

Don't forget to follow me on social media's:
Instagram: Bexella_official
Amino: Bexella

Don't forget to follow me on social media's:Instagram: Bexella_officialAmino: Bexella

Speak soon,
~Bexella xx