This is a bit... um...

"So..." Taehyung said, obliviously nervous.
"Don't worry, I'm not going to do anything... yet." I told him. His face went pale and I giggled. "Calm down, I'm not like that. Typically, I would be the scared one." I told him. Suddenly he grabbed my arms and pushed me against the wall.
"So are you scared?" He asked as he licked his lips.

"N...no." I stuttered. He tilted his head and moved closer to me.
"Then why are you stuttering?" He asked. Before I could answer the doors opened and Taehyung pulled away. I regained my posture and walked out, Taehyung following behind me.

We reached the room and I pressed the key card against the reader. The door unlocked and we stepped inside.
"So, What are we doing here again?" Taehyung asked me.
"Give it 5 minutes and you'll find out." I told him.

Time passes quickly and the door flew open. In walked all the others, Taehyung seemed to relax more when he saw them.
"See I told you they'd be here."Jisoo said, causing us to all laugh.
"So, how are we going to take down this witch?" Jungkook asked.
"Easy." I told like them as I stood up, "follow me." I told them. The girls stood up and followed, the boys on the other hand looked confused, but followed. I led them into my bedroom and I walked over to the wall.
"Um, Y/n?" Jungkook asked.
"Yeah?" I asked, turning to face him.
"This is a bit... you know." He said as his face began to grow red.

"If you wanted to sleep with us you could have just asked." Jimin said, resulting in him getting a sleep from Jin.
"Get your mind out of the gutter you pervert." I said as I turned around to face the wall again.
"Well, What are we doing here then?" Jimin asked.
"Wait! God your so impatient." Rose told him.
"Ooo, he's been told of by the misses." Jisoo said.
"HEY!" Rose yelled.
"Shut it! Both of you." I yelled, as I pressed a hidden button behind the lamp. A concealed door opened and I walked towards it.
"Coming boys?" I heard Rose ask and more feet followed behind me. I heard the door close again and continued down a dark cold corridor.

Taehyung's PoV

The corridor was dark and the constant sound of water dripping added to the eeriness of the place.
"Here we are." Y/n said as she turned to face us, the faint outline of her face showed a slight smirk, making us all feel uneasy. "Welcome to the underworld." She said as she pulled a red curtain open, revealing, what looked like, a huge club. We looked back for Y/n, but she wasn't there.
"Don't worry." Rose said.
"You'll see her soon." Jisoo told us. And they too walked into the club.

Y/n's PoV

I arrived to the restricted section's door where I was met with a big body guard.
"Yeah? Can I help you?" He asked, a hint of annoyance in his voice.
"You don't recognise me? I'm hurt!" I told him, he looked at me and his eyes widened in realisation.
"Miss Y/n! I'm so sorry, we've have a group of teenagers who constantly try to get in recently."
"It's ok. Now, may I get through?" I asked.
"Sure Miss." He said as he opened the door. I walked through and quickly got my phone out.

————————————————————

Me: Heya! Where are you all?

Jennie: Having some fun! You in?

Me: Yup

Rose: We're coming!!!

————————————————————

5 minutes later the girls arrived outside the door.
"Let them in!" I yelled at the bodyguard. They came in and I noticed Rose was missing.
"Hey, what's up?" Jennie asked.
"Where's Rose?" I asked.
"Jimin has a fall and Rose and the boys walked him home." Jisoo told me.
"Ugh, what a pain." I said, annoyed at Jimin's stupidity. "Was he drunk?" I asked.
"No, that's the funny part." Lisa said, causing all of us to giggle.
"Anyway, we need to grab and go. So let's hurry." I told them as we entered the door behind me.